28 - The Truth

Bella's P.O.V.

"I wish I could stay here forever and not go back to those stupid dorms."

Aris hasn't even taken 2 steps and she was already whining and complaining. That's a new record.

"Do you need a roommate by any chance or a maid?"

"Nice try. Get your own place." Ally responds to her while rolling her eyes.

The girls and I have decided to spend the night at Ally's place and keep her company. Although its been 4 days since the whole incident, we wanted to stay close to her and make sure that another mishap doesn't happen.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After watching a few movies, we were currently all wearing face masks and eating while we wait. The atmosphere was perfect and just what everyone needed, but I couldn't help noticing on how Aria was acting.

She's usually the energy of the room and doesn't stop talking, but for some reason she was very quiet for her usual self. Actually, she's been like that for the past couple of days. Could it be because of the whole incident? Maybe, but she's someone who didn't let anything get to her easily.

Something was definitely off.

Aria's P.O.V.

"I'm going to head to the kitchen to grab water. Anyone want anything?"

Once everyone said no, I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. As I finally make it to the kitchen, I let out the breath that I've been holding in since I got here. I was trying really hard to be myself, but I felt like I was suffocating. Hiding the truth from Ally was consuming me. Yoongi has already asked me again when I was going to tell her, but all I could say was "soon."

How can I call myself her best friend if I can't even tell her?

"You okay?"

I turn around startled as I come to find Bella behind me.

"You scared me."

As I look at her, I noticed that she was practically shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

"Somethings wrong." She says out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you've been acting weird lately. What's wrong?"

Crap.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm still just a little shaken up from the party."

Opening the fridge, I try to dodge her eyes as I grab some water and other snacks. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out just a bit right now.

"You're lying."

"Why would I lie to you?"

"Because I know you. You're hiding something."

After closing the fridge, I stand there frozen. I was caught. I couldn't hide it anymore, at least not from Bella; she knew me too well. Standing there, I internally debated with myself if I should proceed to lie or just tell her. Maybe telling her would make me feel better and she could help me tell Ally the truth instead of doing it myself.

I didn't know what was the right choice, but I just knew that I couldn't keep this to myself any longer.

"The day after the party, Yoongi went to go look for me to talk about the night before. He told me he saw who did it–"

"Saw who and do what?"

"Ally didn't accidentally have an allergic reaction. It was done on purpose and Yoongi saw who did it. It was Seung-mi... She poured powdered milk into her drink."