Chapter 26 - So Close

Y/N's POV:

I stood from behind a tree with Harry, watching Deliah and Springtrap talk.
"You think they're getting along?" I turned to Harry.
"Hopefully, because I don't know what we're gonna do if they don't." Harry responded.
I sighed, peaking out from behind the tree, and before I knew it the two of them were hugging.
"They're hugging! They're hugging!" I tapped Harry on the shoulder to get his attention. "Look! Look!"
"I'm looking, I'm looking." Harry said, peaking out from the free. "Oh wow they actually are!" Harry exclaimed in shock. "Should we wait a bit longer or-"
But I was gone before Harry could say anything else.

"Welp, I'm glad to see you two finally reconciled." I said with a smile, crossing my arms over my chest.
Springtrap and I locked eyes, as my cheeks blushed red being able to finally see him smile again.
"Y/N!" She let go of Deliah and raced over towards me. "I owe you an apology, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, and I lost sight of what I was really doing, and I-I have no excuse, I'm just sorry."
I latched onto Springtrap, tightening my grip around his lower body. Tears flowing from my eyes. "It's okay Springtrap, I forgive you. And I'm gonna help you, because that's what I was supposed to do from the start. I'm gonna get you a meeting with my dad and you two are gonna figure out how to help you heal. Everything's gonna be okay." I gripped onto his golden fur, looking up into his purple eyes. "I promise you, Springtrap."
Springtrap smiled, a dark red blush covering his cheeks. "Thank you so much Y/N, and I promise you that I will protect you no matter the cost."
I felt my whole world stop, as Springtrap picked me up and lifted me to his face. Was this really about to happen? I asked myself, as our faces got closer. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for paradise when suddenly I heard-

"Am I interrupting something here?" Harry said, standing beside the two of us.
Springtrap then dropped me back to the ground, his face now looking super red, and as did mine, as I felt the ground collide with my feet.
"Uh, nothing! We should head back to the house now before someone sees us!" I grabbed onto Springtraps arm. "Let's go!" As we all began walking back towards Harry's house.

Unknown POV:
I watched as Deliah, Harry, Y/N, and her friend retreated back towards wherever they had come from. Something wasn't right, how was that thing alive? Were they protecting him from the public? Well not for long they won't, if I'm going to protect my daughter from that monster I have to figure out everything there is to know about him. I know there's more to that thing then meets the eye. I need to find out who the man behind that really suit is, even if it kills me.