When he meets your Ex (Part 2)

A quick thanks to my Bessy (JustaNormalperson5)) for drawing Owen XD I love the design and the adorable little cap lol.

He's supposed to be like the antagonist in this scenario, but u made him looking so cute omay-

Okay okay lol time to start reading- Hope y'all enjoy!

-

Your Pov

We went back inside after a few minutes. It took me a while to calm sir pouty pants down, but my attempts were only half-hearted. He looks adorable when he pouts.

I was a little tensed up after that whole fiasco, but no one seemed to notice. Heaving out a sigh of relief, I started to devour the pudding.

"Can I have a bite?" I forgot to order some for Luka- I couldn't help but giggle at his adorable antics, the way his eyes softened and completely mellowed out when he asked for a piece.

I couldn't resist that adorable face.

"Of course." I smiled, holding the spoon up to him.

He leans forward holding my gaze as he wraps his lips around the spoon. Leisurely nomming off the pudding, leaving the spoon completely clean making me gulp.

"This is good." He mumbles to himself softly. I nodded and continued eating, dipping the spoon back in and bringing it to my own mouth to give myself something to do.

Luka leans in to lick the corner of my lip, leaving me surprised at his sudden action. I didn't notice I had some of the sauce on my lip, my cheeks reddening slightly due to embarrassment.

"Even better." Luka mutters, rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip sensually making my toes curl.

"We're still here, y'know." Blush quickly attacked my face as I see Alixs unperplexed look, her brow raised as she looks at us with a stoic expression.

A scoff escaped my lips "We never said anything when Adrien started feeding Marinette." I quickly retorted, earning small squeak from Mari.

"Y-you got it all wrong! We're just friends!" She stuttered, inching away from Adrien as her cheeks start to redden.

I noticed the small sullen look on Adriends face, but it was quickly washed away with a smile.

"She's right, I'm just being a very good friend." He added. I swear, I could feel Alya mentally facepalming at them right about now.

Poor them, hopefully they figure things out.

To my surprise, Owen came by our table holding a tray with this small tea cup. A wide smile plastered on his face as he cheerfully greets everyone with a smile.

"You guys wants refills? It's on the house." He mused. Then again, no one seemed to mind this extra attention from him.

Mari and the others actually enjoy talking to him- So I decided to not utter a word. I don't want them worrying about my relationship with Owen.