Chapter 25

Play the song when you see ** (if you want of course, I just think it's better🥹)

"It's game day baby" Ares shouts from next to me

"Hell yeah" Luke says from across our lockers

It's Friday, which means game day.

We're playing our rival team The Ohio State Buckeyes, not to brag but we beat ass on that field, so we're pretty hyped right now but Ares likes to underestimate them a little too much.

"Hares for life baby" ares says coming to high five me

"Don't say that ever again" I say shaking my head

I walk out to spot a certain brunette in the crowd, and like a sixth sense she's had since I first saw her, she feels my gaze and turns to meet it.

She smiles that soft smile making her dimples come out, and Jesus could it make a stranger on the street fall face first.

I give her a warm smile before turning and heading back into the locker so coach can give us the usual pre-game pep talk that always gets us going.

Game day baby.

"So this is their rival team" Julie ask from next to me

"Yeah, they win back and fourth though, like last year we won" Lio says from next to Julie

"I told Ares I don't want him being seen with me if he doesn't win, so that should do something" Scarlett says from the other side of me.

"That should guarantee us a win" Lio says laughing

I love game days, and not just because Halston's ass looks great in the uniform, but because I get to see him do the thing he loves, play ball with his best friend.

"What's Halston doing" Scarlett ask making me turn to what she's talking about

He did it.

I told him to kiss two fingers and puts them in the air, before the game starts.

"I told him to do it every time he thinks of me while playing" I say smiling

"That's adorable" Julie says