The Carnival

I changed out of the clothes I wore to school earlier into something just as comfortable. I still kept the same jewelry on.

I put all of my products inside my bag and sling it over my shoulder

I put all of my products inside my bag and sling it over my shoulder. After putting on cologne, I grabbed my phone and keys. I open my top drawer to pull out my Glock 17 and tuck it in my pants.

I went to pick up Rue first. I entered the house was met with my aunt, Rue & Gia's mother.

"Hey aunt Leslie." I say.

"Hey baby. Look at you all grown up." She says pulling me on for a hug.

Breaking apart, she inspects my face. "You look so much like Rue."

"I look like hell?" I question in a joking manner.

She hits my shoulder laughing a little. "I heard that." Rue screams.

After getting both of my cousins, the carnival was the next location. When we arrived Jules, who I met earlier, was already waiting for Rue.

"So is Jules like your girlfriend?" I asked curiously.

"What? No." Rue answers.

"She's definitely in love with her, I think." Gia says.

"Yeah, definitely. Just shoot your shot." I say.

"How about you just shoot your shot?" Rue fires back to get the attention off of her.

"Oh I would but what did you say earlier? Nate's gonna fuck me up right?" I laugh.

"You have a crush on Maddy?" Gia asks in shock.

"Huh? You have like a crush on Maddy?" Jules repeats as we approached her.

"Oh Jesus. This is where I leave. Rue please be responsible for once. Oh and here since you're way more mature than she is. Have fun girls but not too much fun. And most certainly don't do anything that I wouldn't do." I say and hand Gia a fifty dollar bill.

"What exactly wouldn't you do?" Rue asks.

"Everything that you do." I respond and smile before walking away.