chapter 15

As they looked at the footage they coukd clearly see the girl behind the counter put a substance in a little bottle from her pocket into the shot before giving it to y/n. "That, that's the last thing I remember from yesterday then it's all black after that I rmeenr waking up in the private room". As they looked further they saw how jungmin took advantage of y/n's state and had Stacey take all the pictures.

Then it skips to where y/n wakes up and they leave. "Then that's all I remember that's the only times I was properly conscious the in-between where they took those photos I was drugged, see what I said I would never do that while in my right senses". She looked at jungkook who's tears were endless. Pulling him to her embrace she patted his back.

"I'm sorry". "For what baby"? "For slapping u and not trusting u and forcing u to go with her to begin with, u always said I shouldn't trust her and I didn't listen I'm an idiot, I'm sorry".
"It's okay baby, anyone in the position of u seeing those pictures would've reacted the same way". Looking back at yoona y/n stood up still hugging jungkook close and opened her arms for her daughter also.

Yoona smiled seeing her parents be happy again with no misunderstandings as she joined the warm hug aswell. "Just wait till she's back I'm done with this crap". Y/N said darkly as jungkook and yoona both nodded with serious faces.

JUNGMINS POV

I woke up early in the morning and left the house Stacey came and picked me up. It's finally time for me to get what I deserve. I looked at Stacey. "Did u get the new Sim for me"? She nodded and gave the sim card to me. Smirking I out it into my phone and switched numbers. Opening imessage I go to jungkooks contact. "Finally its time". As Stacey stopped the car a little way from the house I scrolled through my album.

Getting the pictures and sent them all to him switched off my phone and sat back. "Now I'll just wait a but then go back to see what's happened".

TIME SKIP

After few hours I'm finally going back. As we pulled up infront of the gates the guards let me in. The house was pin silent, walking to their room I barged in. As expected jungkook looked like he'd just cried his heart and soul out and y/n and that brat yoona were both cold faced. I smirked and spoke.

"What's wrong, someone died? Why's he look like that"? Y/N stood up towering over me. "U know exactly what the fuck is wrong don't play innocent". I batted my eyelashes. "Whatt". "I know u drugged me jeon what the fuck is your problem". She rasped in my face as she chocked me catching me off guard. But that question what was my problem that really tipped me off.

"W-whats wrong with m-me-? Oh i-ill tell u, a-all my life-". I stopped as I was struggling to breath making speaking even harder but I continued. "I l-loved u and yearned f-for your love, b-but what happened? Y-you left me all a-alone came here and l-loved that mi-stake instead". I gasped as I finished my sentence hot tears now leaving my eyes.

"This is not the shit u do for love jeon, you're tormenting my fucking family for your own selfish wants, I can't help that I don't love u". She said roughly as she let go off me making me cough loudly as I looked at her in pain both physically and emotionally. I coukd see in the mirror a dark purple handprint now on my neck.

"I don't care, this is MY world now and in my world you're fucking mine, so unless u wanna wake up next morning and find your pathetic fucking family dead infront of u, you better listen to me cause u know I'll go to any extent".
I continued. "So u have two options, either u come with me willingly or your lose your family and become mine anyway". I said with a smirk.

I could see she was pissed but didn't dare to try to threaten me or harm me. "U psycho bitch". She whispered. I smiled and giggled like a maniac. "Yeah yeah I am and it's your fault but hurry up I want an answer are u coming? Or do I have to have them be killed"? I asked as I pointed back and forth between jungkook and yoona.

Jungkook then spoke boldly. "She not fucking going with u, if there's anyone you should kill here is me so if thats what u want then fine kill me but don't dare touch my daughter jungmin". I smirked at his words. "Aww, why so defensive suddenly I thought u loved me, your lovely sister"? I laughed menacingly.

"Stop it all of u, I'm the only one making decisions here". "Babe please don-". Y/Ns next words then left yoona and jungkook in pure shock. "Fine, I'll go with u, but don't u dare ever touch them, leave jungkook and yoona alone, never let me hear u were here or any of your men just leave them in peace".

Jungmin smirked as she wrapped her arms around y/n's neck hugging her. "As u wish babe". "There's more". Y/N shoved away jungmin. "While I'm with u, I want u to keep one thing in mind, if by the time one year goes by and I still don't fall for u I want u to kill me". Jungkook and yoonas heart dropped.