✤forty five

mark and tiffany were in the car as his manager drove to the performance venue

mark and tiffany were in the car as his manager drove to the performance venue. mark was holding her hand and kissing it occasionally making tiffany glare at him.

"mark, your manager is here..." she whispered.

"so? he knows about us." he said.

her eyes widened as she looked at his manager was smiling at them through the mirror.

"oh." she placed her hand over her mouth as mark laughed, pulling her closer.

they reached the venue, and quickly made it inside without giving the paparazzi a chance to click pictures of them together. he led her inside, showing where the washroom was, where the vending machine was and where their dressing room was.

they entered the room, immediately being greeted by the 127 members who were going to perform earthquake. tiffany greeted everyone and then mark led her to alice who was in the corner of the room, talking to the other staff members.

"noona. tiffany is here." mark called out, making alice look up.

she was so pretty. big, round eyes, a small nose, and cute, pouty lips.

"hello." tiffany bowed, and alice bowed too.

"hello!" she chirped, getting up, and hugging her lightly. "mark talks a lot about you."

"oh, really?" tiffany chuckled. "he's told me a lot about you too."

"yeah, i'm from houston too." alice smiled. "anyways, make yourself comfortable while the members get ready. i'll go get you something to drink."

"oh, it's not needed-" tiffany tried to protest before alice gave her a playful glare.

"listen to your eonnie." she said, making tiffany shut up, and sit down.

she looked at mark, who was getting his performance outfit fixed. he looked at her looking at him and he smiled.

after the stylist nodded for him to go get his makeup done, instead of going to the makeup counter, he walked over to tiffany.

"get up, i want a kiss." he said, standing between her legs.

she tilted her head at his sudden request, "here?"

"nobody's looking." he shrugged, bending down a placing a small kiss on her lips.

she smiled, leaning in for more but he pulled away.

"after the performance, okay?" he chuckled.

she made an annoyed face as he laughed evily, going to the makeup counter.

after his makeup was done, he walked back to her and sat down beside her. he slipped his fingers with hers and put his head on her shoulder while she was busy talking to alice.

"let me go check up on jae." alice said, and tiffany nodded, finally giving her boyfriend some attention.

"what's up?" she asked.