116- One Last Christmas

December 25th, 2007 was our last Christmas in Forks with everyone. While there would be many Christmases to come, this one would be special.

I was woken up by four kids aggressively jumping on my bed with the help of my husband. He laughed as Seth slammed onto me, making me wake up.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled, getting them all to stop. It seemed Christmas's in Forks had to be started with me being aggressively woken up. "Go to the living room, and I will be there in one moment."

All four kids ran out of the room, leaving Jasper laughing at me.

"You are insane," I told him, getting out of bed.

"It was all their idea," he answered. "They were tired of waiting for you to get up."

"I'm sure they were." I quickly brushed my hair and grabbed some shoes before meeting the kids in the living room. They all had a bag of presents they bought for others to bring to the big house. "Everyone ready?" I asked.

"We've been ready," Seth complained. "You're the slowpoke."

"Yes, everything is my fault. Now, let's go before Emmet runs over here and tells us to hurry up."

The six of us went outside to see that the sun had not yet risen. It was dark and cold, but none of us were bothered by it. We quickly headed to the big house and joined everyone in the living room. Tanya and Charlie were already there, so we all were ready to start.

Presents were started immediately. The kids had a bunch, and we had gotten them some new stuff for the new house as presents. The rest of us had a few, but we had reigned ourselves in from buying a million gifts for each other.

As the kids sat and played with some of their new toys, I helped Esme and Rosalie make lunch. The three of us worked together to make sandwiches for me, the kids, and Charlie to eat.

"How are they feeling about the move?" Esme asked me as we worked.

"They're ready for it," I told her. "They seem excited about a new and bigger house for the six of us."

"And how are you and Jasper feeling about it?" Rosalie questioned.

I shrugged, not really knowing how I felt about it. "Jasper's used to moving around a lot more than I am, but I think it'll be a good thing for all of us."

"It'll be good," Alice told me. "I see happy memories ahead."

After lunch, the pack showed up later in the day as we decided to have a big party that afternoon. Christmas part 2 was soon in motion as the kids got a few more presents from everyone. I also gave out a few more gifts, wanting to give everyone something to have when we left next week.

Sam opened his gift from me before looking up at me in confusion. "What is this exactly?" he asked me.

"It's a map from the Rez to our new home with every way you can get there," I told him. "You can drive in two days, run in one, or fly in half a day."

"It leads straight to your new house?" He questioned, not fully believing me.

"It leads straight to our front door," Jasper told him, a smile on his face. "And you guys are welcome to come any time. We have extra rooms for whenever you guys come to visit."

"Can't wait," Sam replied.

Our day went smoothly, and everyone enjoyed our last big party together. It was then, of course, when an unknown knock interrupted our day.

"Emma," Edward said, suddenly getting my attention while saying as little as he could. I knew immediately he wanted me to unblock his power so he could see who was at the door. I did as he wished, as we both turned our attention to the new person.