43

Jungkook walked in the chamber of Taehyung where he was studying. Jungkook sighed when he noticed how Taehyung ignored his presence.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out Taehyung and Taehyung fixed his glasses over his nose bridge and continued studying.

"Taehyung,I need to talk." Jungkook said.

"Then do,not like I'm stopping you." Taehyung rudely said. Jungkook didn't like the way Taehyung was treating him.

"What's your problem?" Jungkook frustratingly asked.

"You." Taehyung simply replied.

"Can you talk seriously?" Jungkook said.

"I'm." Taehyung's short answers were making Jungkook angry now. Taehyung sensed it but he didn't care.

"Ok, straight to the point.....I didn't like the way you talked to me in the meeting room. Please,try to be polite from next time." Jungkook said and was going to leave the chamber when Taehyung stopped him.

"You liked the way they talked to me?" Taehyung said with anger filled in his voice as he walked towards Jungkook.

"I never said that. I even told them to respect you in front of you. Didn't you see?" Jungkook said as he looked directly in Taehyung's eyes.

"I see. But what about the time when you talked to me like I'm some piece of trash." Taehyung said at which Jungkook heavily sighed and tore his gaze away from Taehyung.

"Can you stop bringing past again and again? I'm trying to change or you can say I've changed. Stop living in past --" Taehyung cut off Jungkook.

"Only if you've told this to yourself." Taehyung sarcastically chuckled.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm as he pulled Taehyung closer to him making Taehyung hiss at those sudden moves.

"Look Taehyung..... don't make me angry, please. I'm only asking for some politeness. I'm not god and even moon godess made a mistake like me so what you expect from me?" Jungkook said and paused for few seconds.

"I made few mistakes too and I'm trying my best so that I can make you forget those things I did to you but you're not cooperating." Jungkook said,not knowing his hold went tighter over Taehyung's arm.

"Leave my hand." Taehyung growled, seeing Jungkook as threat to him now.

"I won't. I never held you to leave you." Jungkook said and his another arm tightly wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

"Leave m-me--, Jungkook." Jungkook sensed the instability in Taehyung's voice making him wonder why Taehyung was reacting that way all of sudden.

"What's your problem, Taehyung? I'm trying my best here...... can't you see how much I care for you? Even when you disrespected me so many times, I said not a single thing to you." Jungkook said while looking in Taehyung's eyes now.

Jungkook noticed how Taehyung's eyes flashed purple . That's when Jungkook remembered that Taehyung was pregnant and his mother instincts were taking over Taehyung. But it was too late now.

"Leave me!" Taehyung growled throwing Jungkook away and Jungkook fell on his knees,head down in submission.

Jungkook felt like someone was hitting him with hit iron rod all over his body because he never submitted to anyone and it was the most painful thing for a strong kind like him.