lxiv

⚖ • ⚰

⚖ • ⚰

Eren was now standing on the ground of the only paths both in awe and surprise.

"This place is..." Eren muttered.

"The coordinate where all paths converge..." Eren turned around to see that a grey-haired and old-looking Zeke spoke sitting on the ground with multiple chains attach to a collar around his neck. "I think... This must be where members of the royal family come when they inherit the Founding when they made use of its power."

"I was supposed to say that, smelly ass monkey." Y/N suddenly appeared standing. Both Y/N and Zeke had both of their collars chained to the ground though the difference is that Y/N was standing and looked the same and young while Zeke was sitting and looked old as fuck.

"Y/N... Zeke..." Eren muttered.

"I've been waiting for so long, Eren. It feels like I've been here for years waiting for you to recover and open your eyes."

"We cann see that you know..." Y/N snickered looking at Zeke's hair turning greyish and old.

"Years... Have passed?" Eren questioned looking at the starry and illuminating sky.

"I don't know... When I got here... I think a minute ago... I was chained and collared before I knew it and I saw him looking older than wrinkly Pixis himself." Y/N answered pointing out Zeke's old figure which she laughed out.

"I too am not sure. Everything that took place passed in a flash out there. Gabi blew your head off.." Zeke added. Before Eren arrived Zeke told Y/N what happened on the battlefield in Wall Maria. "But we were able to make contact before you passed on completely."

"And you??? What happened?" Eren questioned. The last time she was able to see her sister was when the two Yeagers were stuck in Eren's cell.

"You should've known by now, Eren. I don't feel like giving important information to a shitty monkey who almost killed me." Y/N snarled glaring at Zeke.

"We succeeded," Zeke muttered then looked up noticing someone from behind Eren. "We've obtained the power of the Founder."

Y/N frowned upon seeing Ymir Fritz coming up to them. 'That kid won't listen to me at all... Ymir only minded Zeke to be the Founder and stopped listening to me.'