▹ System 2͎5͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

No one's POV

"Of course, it was so tempting how could I not?! But of course you had to wake up before I could draw anything!" Hyunjin grumbled as he sat on the bed next to the younger guy.

Beomgyu sat upright, with a wide smile on his face. "How long have I been playing the game?" He stared at him, eyes all sparkly.

Hyunjin put his finger on his lips, in a thinking stance. "HmMm about 5 hours?"

"Oh my gosh you know what that means..." Beomgyu leaned in.

Hyunjin made a loud sniffle. "I do.."

They threw themselves into each other's arms and whined simultaneously like babies. "WAAAHH 5 HOURS WITHOUT YOU!"

The older pulled away to squeeze his cheeks. "Tell hyung how it went Gyu! Do you like the game, the characters?"

"The game is mid-tier honestly! And I just like a few characters."

"Yeah well knowing you, you were probably not being very nice to them! If only you would act with people the way you act with me." He let go of his cheeks, a pout on his pretty face.

Beomgyu didn't like where the conversation was going so he changed it. "Ok forget the game, how have you been?! I missed you!! You know for me it feels like I've been away for 50 days instead of 5 hours, time passes differently there."

"Well I've been okay I guess, I came here a few minutes ago and I thought you'd be hungry in case you were awake so I ordered us some food hah!"

Beomgyu gasped dramatically and uttered with big eyes. "Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"Thousands of times and I love you more!" He cooed. "But Gyu are you aware of what's going on there?" Hyunjin pointed at the mountain between his friend's legs.

Beomgyu froze.

With a giggle, Hyunjin grabbed the character profiles that were lying somewhere in the room. "Let's see who Gyu was fucking this time~"

"I-I don't recall fucking anyone hyung!"

"Aha I'm guessing the context already, you wanted to sleep during nighttime, so you asked someone to sleep next to you but they didn't want to so you offered to have sex in exchange! But apparently it wasn't sex so I'm guessing a make-out."

Beomgyu was amused by how much Hyunjin knows him. "That's a very possible scenario since well it happened many times in the past but in this case it wasn't because of wanting to sleep... I just uhh...."

'Wait a second..'

Taehyun sitting on his lap, telling him how much he likes him, kissing him...
How Beomgyu pinned him on the bed and made out fervently with him, kissed his neck, nipples and covered-cock, and stripped him off his clothes..

And doing.. stuff.

Beomgyu is slowly remembering all of that even though he didn't want to or even thought he could remember.

The memories of this are indeed foggy but they're still apparent, they didn't disappear completely like Taehyun and Beomgyu thought..

"Shit." His face went red.

While Beomgyu was busy looking horrified, Hyunjin was skimming through the 9 character profiles, he was intrigued by the one belonging to Asuka. "Nakaya Asuka.. was it her that gave you a boner? Didn't you tell me on the phone before this that you wanted to hook up with her?"