78

"Hey there." Louis rolled down the window from his car.
"Where were you?" the boy huffed out before he got in all soaked from the pouring rain.

"Work." Louis answered simply.
"Okay, I have three hours." the boy said in response.

Louis drove off, going in the direction of some abandoned carpark. When he found what he was looking for, he stopped the engine.

His attention went from the drops that were hitting the glass regularly to the boy next to him. He watched as the younger one leaned closer and began to kiss him.

"Eager, aren't we?" he mumbled into the kiss while smirking.

"Sunshine." Louis mumbled against his lips, already out of breath. The boy pulled away and bit his lip. Seconds later he climbed into Louis' lap, beginning to grind against the older one.

"Oh yeah." Louis bit his lip now, watching as the boy continued to grind against him.

"Doing so good." he praised him and that had the boy blushing and getting more worked up.

Chris moaned and Louis smirked.
"Need my fingers?"

"N-no. I have a plug for you." he bit his lip again and took it out in order to show it to Louis before placing it somewhere.

The rain was hitting their car but they didn't care at all.

The inside of the car was soon filled with fog and the smell of sex.

And just then Louis woke up.
"O-Oh gosh." he panted, feeling his quickened heartbeat. He turned to look at Harry who was thankfully still peacefully sleeping. He was glad he didn't wake him up. But for what he wasn't glad was the fact that he dreamt about Chris. It was weird though because this wasn't exactly a dream... this actually happened. It was a memory.

Louis didn't know what was going on. He felt weird and didn't understand why this was happening in the first place.
He calmed down eventually, going closer to Harry and wrapping an arm around him protectively.

•••
"Shh, quiet." Louis looked up from his desk, searching for people who were whispering. He gave the class a worksheet to see their knowledge at the end of the year and he wanted them to work alone.
"Mr. Tomlinson?" someone raised a hand.
"Yes?" he looked up from his desk again.
"What if I am done?" the girl asked.
"Then you hand in."
She got up from her place, walking in the direction of Louis' desk.
She placed it in front of Louis and since he didn't want to ruin his day, he told himself he will go through this all at home.

•••
Louis was walking to his car online any other day, ready to go home.
"Hi." he could hear when he approached it.
"This is creepy." he stated.
The boy just shrugged it off.
Louis put his things into the backseats and just then Chris closed the door. He was standing in front of Louis now, staring up at him.

"Wanna-" he trailed off and reached out to rearrange Louis' collar.
"Have some fun?" he asked.
"I told you something. Are you dumb?" Louis said coldly.
"I know you miss it, miss me. I can feel it." the boy looked into his cold eyes, his own being literal puppy eyes now.
"I am all yours, your sunshine." once again those memories flashed in front of the older one's eyes.
Louis had to admit that Chris was good in bed, he really was. But he is not living like this anymore.

"Chris, I have an omega and child on the way. I am not gonna repeat myself again." he stated and tried to keep it cool.
"He would never know." he shrugged.
"Just our little secret." he made one step closer towards Louis.

The alpha checked him up and down, sighing. Chris was hot, yeah but Louis knew what was right and what to do. He loved Harry and love is something different, something that could never level with what him and Chris used to share.
"Whatever you are doing, stop it. I advise you to finally stop it." Louis pulled his brows together, devoting him a glare before getting into his car and driving off.

•••
"I am home!" he shouted into the flat.
Response to that were loud whines coming from somewhere. This didn't sound good to the alpha.
"Harry?" Louis ran into the bedroom to find Harry in bed, laying in a pile of clothes.
"L-Louis." he whined.
"What's wrong?" he came up to him straight away.
"Louis..." he mumbled again.
The older one climbed into his omega's nest carefully, pulling the younger one close to his chest.
"Hey, shh." he watched as Harry sniffed his scent.
"Don't leave, don't." he sniffled.
"Why would I leave you?" Louis whispered,
thinking about this whole situation.
"Don't leave..." Harry mumbled once again.

When Harry calmed down and fell asleep, Louis left him on his own. He went into the kitchen, in order to make them something for dinner.

He was just cutting some veggies when he could hear pair of feet behind him. He turned around, seeing Harry in his big jumper, looking so out of place, yet so cute.
Louis smiled, watching as Harry slowly smiled back before he made his way over to his alpha.
"Baby is hungry." the boy rested his head on Louis' shoulder. The older one just glanced down at the younger one with small smile playing on his lips.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi everyone.<33
Here I am delivering another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I am dying of the weather, hopefully you are not, but I can't be sure about that.
I love you all so much.<33

Don't forget to hydrate!

See you soon<333