Helping hand.

☡CONTENT WARNING
FOR LIGHT SMUTTY STUFFS.
Helping hand👀iykyk😏
(Fuck boy laugh{; )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You gulp hard and break the stare
"Um- you can stay here the night. I don't really want you to be alone after you...you know. Had a panic attack and stuff"
You say standing up and turning on your lamp then switching off your main bedroom light.
"Thank you,for earlier and for letting me stay with you."
Eddie spoke softly, you walk over to your window and close the lace curtains properly
"Of course. It's not a problem"
You say turning around almost walking into Eddie who was now standing up behind you,your hands stopping yourself on his chest

"Oh-sorry"
You laugh a little and step back
"Your all good"

Eddie replied then tucking a strand of hair behind your ear slowly, his finger tips gently grazed your cheek as he slowly scans up your face, the soft light from your lamp was hitting the side of his face making his hair glow a little from the war...

Eddie replied then tucking a strand of hair behind your ear slowly, his finger tips gently grazed your cheek as he slowly scans up your face, the soft light from your lamp was hitting the side of his face making his hair glow a little from the warm light shining through it, he looked heavenly...
"Thank you..."
You say nervously
"Of course, it's not a problem"
He said jokingly from what you said to him a few seconds ago, he gave you a little smirk keeping his hand on your cheek.

You look across Eddie's face which had been cleaned during his shower, so most of the blood was gone, he was left with a bruised cheek bone that went up under his eye, and a small graze across the bridge of his nose.
Your eyes dropped to his hands, the one with the most rings had small cuts across it and over his fingers where his rings sat bruises had already formed, you gently traced your finger over his hands and he doesn't take his eyes off you.

You place his other hand onto your cheek and he immediately rubs his thumb against it, you lay into his hand holding it to your cheek, with your eyes closed embracing his touch you could still feel his eyes lovingly watch your face.
You felt safe with him around, and under his touch, you knew nothing would ever hurt you with Eddie around, he wouldn't let it,
Your heart flutters thinking about it, you mean more to him than you could ever imagine.

You feel him move in closer, his breath hitting your face a little, then his soft warm lips gently press against your temple staying there for a few seconds before he pulls away.
You sigh from the lost feeling of his lips against your skin,you was sure he heard it, and slowly lifted your head to look up at him, he was looking down at you and your eyes locked together, Eddie's hand moved down to your chin and his thumb softly rubs against it
"Can I kiss you..."
He whispered moving closer to you, you nod

Eddie lifts your chin up and presses him lips against yours, your hands run down his forearms resting there as you slowly kiss him back, his tongue brushes your bottom lip asking for permission which you let, gently parting your lips his tongue slides into your mouth and over your tongue, Soft hums coming from Eddie sent chills down your back, the good kind,you return them making Eddie roughen the kiss slightly pushing against your lips more and pulling you closer into him.
He then slowly pulls away