Oružje

"Are you okay?" He says, his eyes are wide looking me over. His eyes look different, like in class.

"Yeah." I say but when I try to move away from his embrace, I feel a stabbing pain in my back.

He sees my wince and he picks me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I say grabbing onto him.

"I need to look at it to make sure that you didn't crack a rib or something." He says as he walks to the kitchen. I look back to Valery but she isn't there.

Mr. Millow sits me down on the counter causing me to wince. Our mouths are inches apart, his hands are around my waist, and all I want was his mouth to be on mine.

He abruptly turns around takes a deep breath. He walks to one of the cabinets and jerks it open. Taking out a bag, he walks over to the freezer and put some ice into the bag.

"Lift up your shirt." He says. I give him a look that says, what the fuck. "Come on, I need to make sure that no bones are broken." He says with an annoyed tone.

When I still do not move, Mr. Millow takes the hem and lifts my shirt just above my shoulders, my chest area still hidden from his eyes.

His fingers brush my skin causing me jump. Tingles go up and down my spine. I glance up at him, only to see his eyes already on me. He doesn't make it any better when he starts to massage my back.

I close my eyes and against my will a moan escapes my lips. His breath fans my neck only heating up my situation. God I want him to kiss me right now. My head falls against his shoulder and for a moment I forget we're in Valery's house and I'm sitting on her moms counter.

I hear him sigh and then he moves away from me. "We're going to be late." I shiver without his heat close to me.

"Don't stop." I sigh, earning a smirk from him. I drop my head, why did I say that? He probably thinks that I'm just some slut that will sleep with any man who shows me any kindness, like my mom.

I pull my shirt back down, and Mr. Millow's eyes linger longer than they should have. I slide off the counter, again becoming closer than we should be. "How did you catch me?" I say looking up at him.

"I was coming up the stairs when I saw you falling." He turns away from me and heads out of the kitchen. I know that he wasn't coming up the stairs because I would have seen him. But how did he get to me?

I walk out of the house to see him already pulling away, oddly in the opposite direction of the school. Valery has headphones in when I get into the car.

Pulling on me out of her ear, I say "Where did you run off to?"

She laughs, "Well I figured you'd be right behind me after you fell into our teachers arms." She continues to laugh through her statement.

"Well I didn't fucking mean to do that!" I exacerbate, but this only causes her to laugh more.