Prologue

" ʜᴏᴘᴇ.......ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ? " ʜᴇ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ

" ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ , ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴇɴᴅꜱ......ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʜ.ᴏ.ᴘ.ᴇ " ꜱʜᴇ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ

.............𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 , 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ♾

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 , 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ♾

" 🦁+🦁 = ♾ ♡ "

This equation Describes their Journey in a best way.

"He" have stopped hoping that his life could be merrier and normal. He stopped believing that he could be happy. His heart was broken , his life was broken but no one cared , he waited since childhood but nothing happened. He was successful in his professional life but he felt himself a big failure in personal life. He was considered as the arrogant lion king in his profession but He felt like a rug mat in his personal life. He always considered everyone's opinion in the very big family of his. He only Nods and agrees to what they says , never ever he complained to anybody. He always said sorry for the thing he hadn't done. He was blamed and accused. He was disrespected. He was left alone in need of time. This was his life. Yet he was strong enough to stand again. Shutting the people who underestimated him but what about his own people. There is a point in life when you're fed up of the things going on. It broke him more when his own people did this to him. He kept quiet yet his heart was burning, burning with every word they threw his way. He was a Broken Lion.

"She" was a happy go lucky girl. She was independent , bold yet beautiful and soft. She had a special feature in her i.e. calmness. Even in the worst situation she would be as calm as sea which always helped her in getting out of them easily but when the situation goes out of control......Bro...... beware of her. Her anger is worst than a tsunami. Dare you hurt her family she'll come to you like a dangerous wounded lioness. She always looks on positive side of life that's why she never felt depressed. " To Hope for the best " is the thing she do when she's in problem. She tends to enjoy her life to the fullest. Her theory was when you'll consider your life to be happy, it'll seem happy to you but if you'll see the negative side you'll see lots of problems with anxiety, burden and stress. So ignore the problems. Her small chhotu sa Family was her only world. She believed that " Her Happily Ever After" was with her family only. Yet she awaits for her soulmate to fill the one place in her heart to complete her happily ever after. She was a calm yet bold Lioness.

They Met. They talked. They believed. And They made their Forever

" 🦁+🦁 = ♾ ♡ "

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙.......
" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 "

𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 "𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬!! "

~𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

.
.
.
.

So My Lovely Lovely readers . Obviously you all will know me well. *Giggles*.

So basically this book " ISHQ FOREVER " is a Kaira Fanfiction. I'm really excited to write this book because i have really planned too much things to write in it. I bet you guys will love it. It's different from other fictions not the regular arrange marriage but an arrange marriage with a twist.

But there is a Chhotu sa problem actually I'm not free till mid July, so there will be a problem in regular updates. That's why i have written coming soon in the title of the book to. I'll try updating one two chapters slowly slowly but after July we'll go on a ride of " Roller Coaster "
*Laughing*.
Sorry , I mean After July there'll be regular updates so till July we'll go slowly slowly. No commitments.

So spam it with your love. Till then.....

Bubyeee.......*flying kiss*💋

Writer_Wallflower.