chapter 16

"Babe what the hell". "Shh, it's fine". "Whatever fine, but I will make u fall for me again so don't I don't think anything you said matters". Jungmin said confidently. "Oh no hun, I'm tell u from now, where there's love theres war, and if I don't fall within the span of one year". There was a pause. "One out of the two of us is gonna fucking be dead".

Jungmin would be lying if she said she wasn't intimidated by y/n's words and aura but she had to play it off. "Fine whatever u say just hurry up and pack I wanna get out of here". Jungmin walked away feeling like an accomplished woman. Closing the bedroom door y/n looked at jungkook who was seconds away from crying a river.

Pulling yoona she hugged them both as now even Yoona was crying at the throught of losing her mother. "Shh, don't cry u two, everything's gonna be okay, just trust me". "Why did u say that, suppose she hurts u". Jungkook cried as y/n laughed. "The only time I can get hurt is when someone important to me does something, she doesn't mean jeck shit to me".

"But still babe, she's dangerous". "Not when she's love driven, her obsession will be her downfall, relax everything is gonna be okay, just hold on for me, before u know it ill be back safe and sound". "But eomma we won't have contact with u". Wiping yoonas years y/n answered. "I'll find a way baby, don't cry, you always wanted to take care of your appa the way I do right? So nows your chance, you look after him and he'll look after u".

Taking a deep breath yoona nodded wiping her tears. "I will I promise". "Good girl, I'm gonna pack now". Pulling away from the hug y/n went to pack her clothes as jungkook and yoona remained in the room. As y/n was packing her eyes teared up but she stopped herself before she could cry. Seeing how broken yoona and jungkook already were she couldn't add to it with her own tears.

As soon as she was done she walked out with two suit cases. Putting them down she went to jungkook and hugged him first. "Take care baby, don't let me come to know you aren't taking care of yourself, same goes for u yoona, both of u take care of yourselves". She kissed all over jungkooks face and lastly his lips.

Pulling away she went to yoona on the other side of the room and hugged her tightly. "Take care of yourself sugar, I won't be here for your 15th birthday so I'll wish u from now, happy birthday sugar, there's one thing I want u to do for me tho". Y/Ns voice was now much softer so only yoona could here. "U know the two guards who's suits have red on them"?

Yoona nodded. "I want u to tell them I said they have to help u further your training to its fullest extent while I'm not here, they're the two strongest men I have. By the time this is over you'll be 16 and being fully trained u can lead the other men the way I do". "I'll find a way to keep contact with u both so I'll instruct u the day I'll need your help to end this all".

Yoona nodded as y/n patted her head and kissed her forehead. "I believe u in u can do it, but don't tell your father about this". "Thanks eomma I'll do as u say to my best ability, a-and I'll miss u please be careful". "I will sugar". Then y/n looked at a pendent her father gave her with his initials engraved in the back as he was the ganags first ever leader and he passed it to y/n.

Taking it off she smiled. Looking at yoona she put the necklace on yoona. "This is your grandfather's, this shows that u now lead, use your now given power of leadership wisely, you're still a child and both mature but immature you can do all the fun things u want I'm not taking your childhood from u but I'll need your help and that's where the maturity comes in".

"I understand eomma, I'll keep it safe". They shared a smile and y/n looked back at jungkook. "I left some of my clothes for u don't worry". She winked playfully to lighten to mood a little. "I'll be going now, I love u both". "We love u too". They all smiled sadly as y/n walked away with her things. As she made it downstairs jungmin came back into frame as yoon and jungkook watched from the balcony of the top floor stairs.

"Alright well now that my work is done,etc get going babe". Jungmin said to y/n making hers and jungkoos blood boil but silently she followed jungmin out to a car supposedly from her now formed gang.