Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan come in Maheshwari family, Swara come with Sanskar to treat him.

After feeding him food, Swara give Sanskar water to drink, he drink it but surprised her when he wiped his mouth with her scarf.

Swara : what you did?

Sanskar : You told don't wipe with shirt, but with napkin.
( innocently).

Swara : do you think my scraf a napkin?

Sanskar nod yes vigorously hang her mouth. She looks at him angrily, he down his head being scared from her big doe eyes.

Swara : now why you are downing your head?

Sanskar : You are angry.

Swara 's lips cirved in a smile hearing him, he is so cute that it can melt anyone. She adore his eye's innocence who is downing head like a baby.

Swara: No need of downing head! ( lifting his face with chin) why you are so cute? ( pinching his cheek) my  cute baby.

Sanskar : ah!! ( rub his cheek where she pinched and looks at her with pout) I am not baby, I am a big boy.

Swara: acha! Big boy! ( tickle him, he laugh by her tickling, she also laugh seeing his pure laughter).

While tickling he fall down on bed and she keep tickling him bending on him making him laugh whole heartily.

Someone watching this and fuming in jealousy, Laksh seen who is watching them and fuming, he screams her name.

Swara looks at the voice and find Laksh glaring at her which confused her. She stand straight help Sanskar in getting up.

Laksh: what are you doing Swara? ( coming to her).

Swara : what I am doing?

Laksh : that's my question Swara! What are you doing? How you can be friend with a mad man. I mean what if he try to harm you?

Swara : for your kind information, it's my life and you are no one to me tell me what I should do or not!

Laksh : we are friends Swara.

Swara : No we are only relatives, you are fiancee of my sister and most importantly I don't like anyone's interference because it's my life and I live it according to me.
I hope you understand my life's rules.

Laksh fumes listening her but with no choice start going but stop hearing her.

Swara: can you help me?

Laksh : Yes Swara say! ( immediately to impress her).

Swara : give Sanskar bath please.

Laksh fumes but with no choice nod yes.

Swara : Sanskar go with Laksh,  he will give you bath.

Sanskar : NO I want you to give me bath.

Swara become shocked listening him as well embarrassed.

Swara : No Sanskar! I can't give you bath, Laksg will give.

Sanskar : why you can't?

Swara : because......  ( not getting what to say then think something) because I don't know how to give bath. Laksg will give you bath, and you are good baby right so please listen to me.

Sanskar nod yes obediently make her adore him. She pinch his cheek again, he make faces and pinch her cheek back hanging her mouth, she laugh with him, he also laugh along with her.