I Love Her

♡︎

           ❥︎𝐼 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐵𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢                  & 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑚 𝐼𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢♥︎

                  & 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑚 𝐼𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢♥︎

~

I peeked inside my house, eomma was sitting up on the couch, sipping tea, she noticed me, and was about to say something, but i immediately rushed towards my room, i opened the door of my room, IT'S SOOO BIG!!, more taller and bigger then me, he wasn't lying when he said he will bring one bigger then me.

It's a brown colored bear, it kind of reminded me of him, i rushed to that bear, i immediately hugged it tightly, i gasped when i saw chocolates and candies beautifully wrapped up into a shiny red box, with golden ribbon wrapped around it perfectly, even the box is soo big and giant!!.

UGHHH I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH!!!, HE IS THE BEST!!, these chocolates and candies are soo expensive, i always wanted to buy them, i heard a throat clearing sound, i raised my head, finding my eomma standing at the doorstep with crossed arms, "if this bear wasn't expensive, i would have thrown it out of the window"Said eomma.

I gasped, "this is my first gift from him, how can you talk like this about it?"I asked her in disbelief, hugging my teddy more tighter, she rolled her eyes and walked out of my room, i pulled out my phone, and clicked tons of selfies with my teddy, i sent him a selfie, with the caption, 'TATA BEAR I LOVE YOU'.

I kept my phone aside and groaned, now i have to clean my room, since i'm going to leave tomorrow, UGHHH I WILL MISS THIS ROOM SOO MUCH!!, i tied up my hair into a ponytail, and immediately started to clean out the room, i was pulling out clothes from my wardrobe when my phone buzzed.

Mr.Charming :

Looking cute

𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨....

I blushed at his reply.

Not you!
Tata bear
Is looking cute

I whinned, why he is soo rude and cold and also disrespectful towards me.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I was buzy working on my laptop, when my phone buzzed, i know who is it, i immediately grabbed my phone, opening up her message, and there was her selfie, with the teddy i have gifted her, she was looking soo cute, i replied to her, and waited for her to read, i know she will blush, now i wanna make her suffer.

Small Kid♥️ :