Chap.29 || The Fight

A/N: I suck at writing fight scenes so have this terrible fight scene

TW:
-Blood
-Weapons
-Fighting
-Mention of injury
-Punching

Scott stood silently, thinking of his next move.

"My decision, you say?" He spoke.

"Of course, your decision." Xornoth smiled.

"Well then..." Scott trailed off, as he slowly pulled out his sword from his sheath, he placed his hand behind his back and made a peace sign.

Gem, who was behind Scott, got the message and nudged fWhip's shoulder. fWhip looked at her confusedly, Gem nudges her head towards Scott's hand and fWhip immediately understood.

You see, before the huge fight, the 5 (Gem, X, fWhip, Scott, and Pearl) had planned that if they were about to attack Scott would send them a peace sign. fWhip nudged Xisuma and whispered something, Xisuma nodded before turning to the hermits and whispering to them their plan.

Scott pulled his hand from his back and placed it on the base of his sword, "If it's my decision, I decide that we fight to see who wins."

Xornoth hummed and smirked, "Alright then, it won't be easy though." Xornoth trailed off.

A cloud of black smoke started circling the area next to Xornoth and a few seconds later, the smoke faded away to reveal Joey holding a huge black and red scythe. Joey handed Xornoth the scythe before pulling out his own sword.

"Come out now my friends. You certainly don't want to miss the fight." Xornoth called, the two doors on each side of the cave suddenly opened.

The 5 people who walked out of those doors shocked every hermit to their core.

Evil Impulse and Scar walked out of 1 door, while Evil Sausage and Cleo walked out of the other, weapons in hand.

"Impulse?! Scar!? Cleo?!" Xisuma yelled.

Evil Impulse, Scar, and Cleo just smirked.

"Sausage?!" fWhip and Gem yelled in unison.

Sausage glanced at them and waved as he innocently smiled.

"Oh, that's not all." Xornoth laughed.

There was a flash of red and the one and only Evil X stood a few feet in front of his twin brother with a sword in hand.

"Xanthus..." Xisuma muttered.

Evil X stayed silent.

Grian locked eyes with Scott and mouthed 'Trap'.

Scott seemed to understand and saw some string in front of him, he smirked before glancing at Etho and nudging his head towards the string. Etho looked down and disappeared.

Joey whispered something into Xornoth's ear, "You little brat." He growled walking towards Grian making the hermits even more nervous by the second. Xornoth picked Grian up by his sweater, "You told him about the trap, didn't you? You can't seem to keep your mouth shut can you."

Grian just stared at him in fear, Xornoth let go of his sweater before punching him in the face. He punched him right in the nose making it bleed again, some hermits yelped as he got punched.

"Shall the fight begin now?" Xornoth asked, wiping some blood off of his hand.

Scott saw Etho nod at the corner of his eye and smiled. "It shall."