3

Stella

We rested to the bench in a while they're pretty beat up. Luther had concussion and we find out that dad didn't adopt us because of what we did back in '63 and lastly my wonderful brother Five didn't have the fucking briefcase for us to go back in time and fix everything, meaning we're stuck here.

Everything is great everyone, I swear.

"Oh, Hotel Obsidian. I missed you, you slutty old dame." Klaus said throwing his hands up in the air I look at him weirdly and slap his hands back "Ow!" he rubbed his arms, pouting.

After his history speech about she played host to world leaders. I sigh does he ever shut up? noPe, yes with capital P.

"Chet! Mon frère! It's so great to see you. I'd like my usual suite, por favor." Klaus beamed at him.

"I've never seen you before." He narrows his eyes at us.

"See? Told you. Discreet." He winked at us I rolled my eyes at this.

"Please stop scaring my dog." He looked at Luther and diego who backed off from the dog.

"We need some rooms, please."

"Super. And how will we be paying today?" We all looked at each other.

"Fine. Empty your pockets." I searched my pocket for some money atleast but i've got nothing, I shook my head at them.

I snatched the candies on Vanya's hands smiling cheekily at her, She sigh but smiled.

"What does this get us?" Luther asks handing his watch over chet examine it for a second then look at us.

"2 rooms"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

We all agreed to meet after 2 hours while diego goes on about his stupid plan to attack the sparrows, seriously I just want to summon my vines and stick it to his face so he would shut up.

"This isn't bad" Vanya said.

Me, Allison, and Vanya look at the room with three beds I immediately layed down looking at the ceiling and falling asleep while my brain filled me with my memories with Ben and Klaus.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

2000

"This is a bad idea" Ben said sighing we're about to steal five's marshmallows at three in the freaking morning this is actually a klaus idea but I'm always up for adventure.

We all quietly walking to this old lame house avoiding to step one's that making a sound I heard Klaus silently giggling at his mischievous plan I quickly slap the back of his head before his giggles gets out of hand and in the end we're all dead to the old bitter man.

"Shhhh!" I whispered enough for them to hear it.

When we finally reached the kitchen we ninja walked to the panty where Five keep his marshmallows when we opened one of the cupboards (idk what they call it sorry) instead of finding marshmallows we found Five sitting inside of it giving us his most death glare because of it Klaus and I screamed scared at the jumpy boy glaring at us while Ben had panic in his eyes.

When we realized we're not really quite and the old man is probably on his way down we all looked at each other Five tried to jump but I quickly get the hem of his shirt forbiding him to teleport to his room, just as then Dad suddenly appeared at the doorway brows furrowed.

"The four of you! Again! When are you going to stop causing troubles?!" He yelled in frustration.

"Go to your rooms now! I will decide what's your punishment tomorrow!"

We all sheepishly go upstairs putting the blames on one another.

"It was Klaus's idea!" I defended.

"Yeah you're in on it" Ben deadpan.

"I aided and abetted okay!" I exclaimed.

"It's all your fault! If I hadn't klaus singing 'We'll steal five's mallows' I wouldn't be here!" Five yelled at us.

"Well it wouldn't happend if you just give us some brother! you know? share, share?" Klaus smiled at him brightly earning him a harsh glare from Five, klaus quickly look away looking around faking his cluelessness.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hi! I'm back I'm really sorry I didn't ghost u guys ok I just had uhm a let's say a few days break, I just haven't had an idea. I think i'll have an update tomorrow if I have ideas but yeah sorry for the boring chapter.

-ur loving ava