14 # The Party

Hello all
Here is the update .

Next update might be slightly delayed as I am little down on health side.

Happy reading.
Please ignore any errors or typos.
____

Mam sign here please ! 

Swara signed and took in the parcel, wondering what it could be. A gift from Sanskaar. She ignored the warmth she felt. Back in her room,  Unwrapping, she gaped at the sight of a gorgeous piece of black gown … a sleeveless fit & flare dress with embellished sequin on top , glittering all its way and perfectly balanced with silk flowing down waist, the contrast strikingly standing out.

Acha lage tho aaj shyam ko pehenlena

                                                Sanskaar

His note read !

Swara placed a hand on her heart and sighed. Why did he have to make it tough? She gave into her womanly whim and  couldn't resist trying the piece and it was a perfect fit. This man definitely has such a good taste and he didn't look like he would need any lessons futher .

She traced the note fondly . Did she chide him for not knowing romance? Well, looks like he's bent on proving her wrong.

-----

It was on an impulse he picked it up this morning on his way to the office. He never gifted her till date, Heck ! The idea did not cross his mind. He was too happy and content in little world and he had no complaints. But now , he suddenly felt he assumed a new role of a lover and he didn't need guidance . His heart was leading the way. Maybe this is what Swara meant during their early sessions

When you are in love ..it all just happens.

He knew exactly what to pick, the moment he laid eyes on a particular dress. By now, he was much familiar with Swara’s choices. She wasn't fond of flashy or bingy stuff , and preferred simple, neat ones. She chose class and elegance over show off. And this is just perfect for her.

This was just the start ,  He mused , one of those hundred gifts he planned to give her.  He prayed and wished she would like what he picked for her.This is the first time in years  a woman would be accompanying  him to a party , business or casual. And it was Swara. It would always be Swara. 

Arjun wouldn't be able to make it as he and Anjali had some guests coming by so that left only him and Swara . And he waited …in anticipation of evening.

---------

He was back by 6.00 pm, greeted by Tara as usual. And he couldn't thank Mrs Braganza enough for volunteering to look after her for a few hours. His eyes moved to the closed doors of Swara’s room.

Well ! He would get ready first then wait for her. He stepped out in a two piece ensemble.. pairing his two favorites white and black .A white shirt paired with slim fit  black blazer and trousers .He styled his hair to perfection , not a strand out of place and dabbed his usual fragrance. And he was all set.

He glanced at the watch striking 6.30 pm and  stepped out.

-------

It took 15 more minutes for Swara to step out. She believed in keeping up with the schedule but today required her to pay an extra deal of attention to her appearance. 

She wasn't used to being much in parties , leave alone business ones. It was once or twice she managed to slip in with help of some professional connections  but this is the first time she would be accompanying someone , officially . Not just someone .. .Sanskaar Maheswari.