Lovebirds

Prompt: Dream and George were walking around when they stumbled upon a pet shop.

No one's POV

George asked Dream this morning if they could walk to the park to have some fresh air, Dream agreed.

They both got changed and took their phone and wallet before heading out.

The walk to the park was only a few minutes away.

When they arrived there, George immediately got to one of the swings and pushed himself up in the air.

Dream chuckled.

"You having fun there Georgie?"

"Yep!"

Just then, an ice cream seller walked by.

"Hey, you want something?" Dream asked George, while pointing at the man

"Sure!" George stopped "Strawberry for me please" then he continued swinging

Dream nodded before he walked towards the man.

He came back a few minutes later with a strawberry and chocolate ice cream on cones.

When George saw, he stopped and Dream gave him the strawberry one while he enjoyed the chocolate.

They talked for a bit until they eventually finished their ice cream.

"Wanna continue walking?" Dream asked

"Okay" George replied

They walked at the sidewalk, talking about some stuff until they stumbled upon a pet shop.

George stopped in his tracks and looked through the glass window.

There were a lot of fish swimming through glass tanks and birds were chirping from their cages.

"George, if you're thinking we're getting another pet then the answer is no" Dream spoke

"But Dream-"

"You convinced me to get Patches, one time remember?" Dream was about to walk away when George pulled his arm so that he was facing him

George gave him one of his cute pleading eyes.

"Pleasee?" George spoke in a baby voice

Dream looked at his eyes before he gave in.

"Fine, but you're only looking at them" George agreed and started dragging him into the shop

The bell from the door made a small ding before a man looked up to who entered in.

"Welcome! See anything you like here?" He said while writing something down

George was quick enough to run to one of the fish tanks and admire all the goldfish.

Dream chuckled before following him.

They walked around the pet shop for a bit before it's time to leave.

"George" Dream called "it's time to go"

He didn't answer back.

"George?"

Still nothing.

Dream walked around the pet store once more to find George.

He found him standing beside a bird cage.

Dream noticed that George was too fascinated at what he's looking.

There were 2 birds in the cage. One has blue and white feathers while the other one has green and yellow. Both are at the edge of the cage with their small claws attached to it.