࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-36 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

Dronacharya looked at the sun as it was getting down and his weapons were nearly used so without thinking anything but to wipe out the shame he would have left with after loss so he chanted the mantra of Brahmashira as he recalls arjun's  brahmastra was nullified by karna's kavach and so after summoning it he fired it towards Karna.

As he started summoning brahmashira , the environment started to change completely , the wind started to flow heavily , the common people started to panic seeing the sudden change in environment , the heat birds from the sky started to fall due to its aura , vyas who was panicked asked parashuram that whether he has bestowed pashupata astra to nullify it to which parashuram replied yes he has all the weapons to karna but still has a worried sign on his forehead thinking that he have told karna to never use these weapons on humans and he never breaks his words .

Krishna asks vyas muni to interrupt as collision of two weapons can cause massive damage .

After that glorious brahmashira comes into dronas hand which was illustrious as sun with lotus head , its each petal symbolizes death and drona fired it towards while others pleaded him not to do that which he ignored .

Even after drona launching bhramashira karna didn't have any hesitation or little bit fear in his face he still following the rules of duel and he took out arrows from his quiver and started to release his arrows at very high speed which no one could even see , his arrows made brahmashira petals broke but the terrible celestial weapon was coming towards to karna rapidly but karna started raining more arrows towards celestial weapon which was launched by drona and karna finally nullified it.

All the spectators who have knowledge about brahmashira were amazed because they knew how powerful a weapon it was but magadharaj countered it with normal arrows which even celestial's can't do. Every warrior stood up with wide eyes. Not only astonishment but fear, awe and amazement were obvious in them. Arjun, Bheem and Nakul didn't know when there were so many beads of sweat appearing on their forehead and dread they felt in their heart was something no words could describe. Others were filled with awe and were scared of the might of magadh raj .

Bhagwan parashuram was so proud not just to know this deed can be done as he never heard anyone doing that but also his son even in the heat of the battle didn't break the word which he has given to him and use celestial weapons .

Drona can't believe his eyes that a brahmashira was countered by normal arrows , even krishna and balram was amazed they knew about karna skills still he never fails to impress them .

Krishna : vrisha nullified brahmashira with his normal arrows , this feat couldn't be achieved by any gods neither rakshas nor humans , this amazing deed will be told to generation to come to tell them what can be achieved by sheer will power and the valor which it takes to attempt in the heat of the battle to do something which has never done before and what's more praise worthy than facing such a powerful weapon and he still not breaking the rules of duel .

Hearing him the woman who wasn't able to identify the Astra couldn't help but widen their eyes and looked at the arena to see Suryaputra was standing there with his father showering him with his rays. He looked like a god of war, even destroying himself with such a feat.

There was complete silence in the arena when all the people who were present in the arena witnessed the divine aura of karna and gods showering him with flowers from heaven , the sound of celestial drums can be heard all around .  

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dronacharya blinked, unable to believe that he lost even after using Celestial Astra. He couldn't digest the fact that Karna had not just countered, but nullified not a normal Astra but a Brahmashira with plain arrows.