Bonding

You wake up to the sound of knitting needles clashing and you slowly open your eyes. Your head is resting on someone's shoulder and you seem to be..in someone's lap...but who..? You soon realize and blush as you dig your face into the crook of Omens neck, taking in his scent.

Your voice is muffled and vibrates against Omen "Omen...why am I in your lap..?" You tighten your hug around him embarrassed

"You wouldn't let go when I tried setting you down on your bed and you would whine each time so I just thought I'd wait for you to wake up" he says as he continues knitting

"I see...um..when did I fall asleep?"

He puts what he's working on down "after a while of me running my fingers through your hair, would you like to get off now?"

You pull yourself back so you're now facing Omen and looking at his face "if you don't mind..I'd like to stay like this for a while" you blush

He nods at you and you can see him blushing himself and you just smile as you take your phone out of your pocket and lean into him again, putting your head on his shoulder and having your arms around him. You start scrolling through social media on your phone and he picks up what he was doing before you woke up.

You both just relax in each other's arms as the both of you do your own things. After a few minutes you go to your camera app on your phone and sneak a little picture of the two of you. You also do a little video of you nuzzling and hiding your face in Omens shoulder just for you to keep and look at whenever you feel like it.

You giggle and smile as you put your wallpaper on your phone as the picture you took  "perfect"

"Mm..what's perfect?" You feel the rumble of his voice right next to your ear and get all embarrassed again hiding your face in his shoulder

"N-nothing omen.."

He hums as a response as he continues knitting and after a minute you go back to your own thing on your phone

After an hour passes you put your phone down and pull yourself back so your facing Omen "can you teach me how to knit?"

He sets aside the thing he's knitting "There's videos online that could teach you better than I ever could"

You shake your head in disagreement "im a hands on learner and you guiding me would be the best option"

"Mm..if you say so...what would you like to make first?"

You take a second to think about it "how about a plushie?"

He nods and then silence fills the room for a minute "could you get off of me so I could get the yarn?"

"Ah! Right! Sorry..." You get off of him all embarrassed and sit down next to him

He lets out a small laugh and gets up and heads to his closet thats full of yarn. He brings out a few different colors for you and hands you a pair of knitting needles. As he's teaching you there's times where you get lost in his voice and you just stare at him and to get your attention back Omen has to call out your name or tap you.

"[Y/n]...is there something on me that's bothering you..?"

"What? No Omen of course not" you set aside what he's been helping you work on and place your hand on his cheek "are you feeling like a monster again..?"

He stays quiet and his eyes glow a really faded color of dark blue

You give him a soft and caring smile as you caress his cheek "your not a monster Omen...you have to much of a kind soul to be one"

He goes to reach for your hand that's on his cheek but hesitates. You notice this and place his hand on yours with your unoccupied one.

"My claws might hurt you.."

You shake your head no "they won't, your way to gentle to ever hurt me with them"

Omen starts to blush and he lets out a little grumble as he glides your hand over his mouth. You feel him plant a small kiss on it and your face starts to heat up.

"Omen...when I healed you on the mission you got heavy injuries...do you remember anything at all?"

He takes a while to respond "well..I....to be honest I thought I was just dreaming as my life was fading away....I thought that I was imagining someone caring for me as I was dying but...I guess I wasn't imagining things" he lets out a small chuckle "I remember hearing your voice..telling me that I was doing a good job waking up and that I was going to be okay" he stops and thinks for a while

"[y/n]...I'm sorry you had to hurt yourself in order to heal me.."

"Don't be, I'd do it all over again if I had to, plus it's just how my stupid abilities are" you smile at him but then get all embarrassed "actually I should be the one apologizing for something..."

"What would that be? You haven't done anything wrong" he questions

"Well...I didn't use just blood to heal you....I kind of... kissed you...and forced you to swallow my saliva..." Your face is completely red as he's just staring at you

"I see...don't feel bad about it...I completely understand why you did it" his eyes glow brighter "so if you ever have to do it again I won't mind"

You nod in response and hug him "you know...seeing you like that killed me..It felt like my heart dropped but I'm glad your okay now"

He hugs you back "why do you care for me so much [y/n]..."

"Because I..." You pause for a second "your really important to me and I don't want to let anything happen to you Omen" it's true, he's important to you and you never want to see him hurt but there's more added feelings to that but you don't feel like you should share that with him yet

"Your important to me as well [y/n] and I'll protect you from as much harm as I can especially when we are out on missions, I'll always watch out for you" he places one of his hands on your head and then starts running his fingers through your hair

You giggle "you really love doing that"

He grumbles "it's soft and relaxing"

You smile "you can do it all you want Omen..I love how it feels so I really don't mind"

"If you say so, do you want to get back to finishing that plushie?" He says as he continues running his fingers gently through your hair

"Sure but if it looks like crap when it's finished you can't laugh at me, got it?"

He chuckles "got it" Omen stops running his fingers through your hair and you pull away from the hug. You pick up what you were working on and he continues to guide you through your work

After hours of working on it you finish it and your actually really proud of your work. Watching him knit all the time actually paid off, him helping you was also a big help of course.

"Ta-da! What do you think" you smile

"Its..you.." he pauses but then pats your head "I didn't expect you to make yourself but it's really cute and you did really well"

You giggle and hand it to him "I learn from the best, watching you knit all the time paid off and having you guide me was a really big help as well"

He tilts his head with confusion at you as your handing him the plush

"It's for you silly, if I'm ever away on a mission you got tiny me to be here with you"

He blushes and takes it with upmost care "thank you [y/n]..."

You smile "now, why don't we get something to eat, I'm hungry"