✨ Future Special Chapters ✨

Ok so first I wanna say right now I'm currently working on updating the waited Tokyo Revengers fanfic. And to answer anyones question, no I did not forget about that fanfic.

I've mentioned before that aside from following the story plot, I'll also be adding some special chapters here and there. One being the Ghost Wedding which will be out on October 21 since it's my sisters birthday. She plays a role in basically being Kanzaburou's whole personality inspiration.

But here's where this I guess you can call it author's note comes in. I'll also be taking suggestions on future chapters just because I am so kind. Yes, any characters is allowed as long as they're related to the plot. If you wanna know what characters you can choose from just refer to the very first chapter which is now the character bio I guess. You can suggest other character and I may potentially allow it. Who knows.

However, if you want me to do characters like Cheka or Ortho those would be strictly platonic because they are children. As for the staff, that's platonic as well, so that's a no as well.

Keep in mind these are just special chapters so these will not include any nsfw. They will be similar to Cater and Kanzaburou's special chapters. So if you want to leave a suggestion by all means go ahead.

Of course, your ideas will be noted, and the ones I find interesting or able enough for me to write I'll be making that into a special chapter in the near potential future.

Also, I would like to add one final thing before finishing off. I'm happy you guys all really enjoy this fanfic. I wasn't expecting it to come as far as it did but thanks. Nevertheless, to the person who took credit and recolored Kanzaburou, please don't do that. I work hard into making my writing and drawings, I don't take stealing very lightly. In the future if this happens again I will potentially discontinue this fanfic for stealing and taking credit. Keep in mind.