Ch32.2 ~Drunk Monami!

Mo: Yo dj.. Thoda gaana bhi bajaao..

Karan and Sid run towards her but were unable to go near the stage due to the crowd.. All were cheering for Monami!

Yeh bhi na jaane
Woh bhi na jaane
Naino ke rang naina jaane
Mila jo sang tera
Uda patang mera
Hawa mein hoke malang

Carefree!  That's what she was currently.. She was completely lost in her zone.. Hands in the air... Dancing like there's no tomorrow! A smile on her face and excitement like a child...

Jag ki koi reet na jaani
Me to bas teri hui diwani
Mila jo sang tera
Uda patang mera
Hawa me hoke malang...

Sid, was trying to go to the stage to bring Monami. But, Karan, on the other hand, was lost!  Lost in Monami.. Lost in her bubbliness... Her cuteness.. He didn't realise when a small smile crept on his face after seeing monami drunk!  Her antics, her dance, everything about her felt intoxicating to Karan..

Me chhod aayi ghar baar mera
Oh makhna ve makhna
Ab Tu hi hai sansaar mera
oh makhna ve makhna
Yeh pagal sa hai pyaar mera
Oh makhna ve makhna
Me chhod aayi ghar baar mera
Oh makhna...

While singing these lines, her eyes were fixed on Karan.. Her hazelnut brown eyes trying to convey many foreign emotions for Karan... Her eyes conveying all her emotions... The love for her husband! The crave for his love, his warmth.. But for Karan, for the first time, he couldn't read her eyes.. But he could get that there's a lot hidden behind her silence..

Main chhod aayi ghar-baar mera
Oh makhna ve makhna
Ab tu hi hai sansar mera
Oh makhna ve makhna
Yeh paagal sa hai pyar mera
Oh makhna ve makhna
Me chhod aayi ghar baar mera
Oh makhna..

Fumbling tumbling, monu reached near Karan.. Due to the effects of alcohol, she lost her balance and was about to fall, but Karan held her by her waist and pulled her close.. Sid saw this and was happy for his friends.. He decided to carry on with the party.. 

Karan and Monami were standing really close to each other.. Monami's both hands on Karan's shoulders.. Karan's  hand securely wrapped around Monami's waist... Both lost in each other.. Memories lost.. But hearts still connected..

Mo: (in his ears) (whispering)  Dance anyone (in baby voice)

Karan nodded in no..

Mo: Please (baby voice)

Karan smiled and agreed..

K: (whispering in her ears) tumhari baat ko bhala me kabhi taal sakta hoon?

Mo: kabhi nahi..

Teri hi baatein ho,
Subah si raatein ho,
Jab se mila hai tu,
Dil ko mila sukoon.

Karan held her hand and started dancing along with the beats.. He made her a bit away and then pulled her back to him.. Step by step.. They slowly lost idea about their surroundings.. It was like they in their dream world.. With no one else..

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें