🪴 20 🪴

"No.....definitely not!....we have a concert in Seoul this weekend, how can you even think of vacation?" Yoongi lazily spread himself on couch.

"Fine.....we are new....."Jimin interrupted by Yoongi.

"What are you finding new???.....same you, same me, same room...." this time Yoongi interrupted.

"Mr. Min Yoongi!!!! How could you be so insensitive!!!! How could you say this to your husband. You're the most pathetic husband in the world......don't talk to me.....ever" Jimin shouted his lungs out.

Yoongi entered the bathroom, change his outfit then peacefully lied on the bed.

"What are you doing?"Jimin asked but receiving no answers he pushed Yoongi.

"You don't want to talk to me right? Then let me sleep....I'm sleepy" Yoongi yawned.

Jimin looked at him for some seconds in disbelief then picked his phone from nightstand.

"I'm going to call dad....I want divorce!!!" Jimin was about to dailed a number but stopped by Yoongi's words.

"I wanted take you for a long drive as the weather is pleasant but if you're getting divorce then......ok... good night" Yoongi said.

"Awww why didn't you tell me before?" He hugged Yoongi.

"Go, get change tonight I'll let you drive" Yoongi said.

"So that you can sleep the whole journey? Not gonna happen Mr. Min" Jimin smiled and entered the bathroom.

Tae entered his house lazily pressing both sides of his forehead with his finger tips. He was exhausted. This whole week he didn't come here cause he was practicing for his Seoul concert and staying in dorm along with other idols. Finishing his final stage rehearsal today, he has come here as his body needs some peacefull rest before tomorrow's concert. He was expecting peace but not that much cause he found there was noone in his house. Patric kept Tae's staffs on the table and called Mrs. Wang immediately.

"Sir all the staffs are in holiday for last six days except Mrs.Wang and now she went to market for some ingredients" Patrick informed.

"Holidays!!! why? I mean who has permitted them?" Taehyung asked spreading himself on living room's couch.

"......um...J..Jungkook sir" Patrick gulped guessing the reaction that can most probably come from his boss. But breaking the limits of his expectation, his boss stood up and went towards staircase.

" sir..sir do you need anything...I mean I can arrange if....." Patrick interrupted.

"no... when Mrs. Wang will return tell her to give me lunch" Taehyung keep walking towards staircase. He took a deep breath. Well he was feeling frustrated the reason he didn't react was he somehow believed that Jungkook cannot do anything inappropriate. Taehyung stopped in his place. 'What is he thinking? He believes him!!!!!when did that happen?Without his realization how and when the doctor achieved his trust?...but the most important question is what should he feel....bad or good???....bad....cause the wall he created by himself between Jungkook and him was started breaking. Or good, that he got a reliable person in his life.

The made him shocked even more....he actually like the fact that the doctor is in his life. He didn't realize until now that he always gets a positive vibe from that person...some unknown kind of security, support... a feeling of home. And he understood it clearly that the doctor is totally harmless to him...so the wall is not needed anymore.

He smiled and stood infront of Jungkook's room. He took out the VIP pass from his blazer. Namjoon gave him this to give it to Jungkook. After their wedding this will be the first concert in Seoul and everyone was expecting Jungkook to attend the concert. But Taehyung knew he was busy and it will be difficult for him to attend.

Tae checked the time it's 12:30pm. He must be in O.T. he should keep it in his room, thinking that Taehyung entered the room. Keeping them on his nightstand when he was about to left he heard some sound from doctor's walk in closet. It sounded like something's fall. He decided to check the closet but..........BAD DECISION.

He was there....his legally wedded husband....was choosing clothes to ware. His wet hair was indicating he has just come out after taking shower. Some big water drops sliding down from his neck, guiding idol's sinner eyes toward doctor's melted white chocolate like bareback. The only thing that prevented those desperate eyes in his crime was a black Bathrobe which was threatened to fall from his tiny waist. That wet glittering skin can surely create war. The visible part of was carefully created with enogh pulpy, curvy and slimy like a portrait. The fresh smell of lavender body wash complementing the moment.

Taehyung gulped. The scenario he was watching was damaging his thinking process. How could a person who has no connection with glamour world, be that gorgeous. It was unpredictable. He didn't know how he convinced himself and left the room.

Jungkook went to kitchen and found an worried Patrick there.

"When did you come? Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Just minutes ago.....actually....sir is hungry and Mrs. Wang is not here....." Patrick interrupted by shocking Jungkook.

"He is here!! Ummm....don't worry I'll make something right now" Jungkook immediately got busy.

Half an hour later Taehyung came to dinning area as Patrick called him for lunch. His mind eyes sense all were suffering from aftereffect of that scenery. To increase his suffering, the doctor himself was serving his food. Wearing a white oversized tshirt which was completely hiding that ethereal secret. Unknown to the fact that his hidden secret has exposed, he greeted the person who was has witnessed his secret.Taehyung didn't understand why but his leg refused to go farther. But his eyes already found his destination on the beautiful creation in front of him and froced him to gave a smile to that man and pulled the idol closer to his destination. Taehyung silently sat on chair.

"I...I am actually sorry!!....I didn't know that....you will be at home.....so s..sent them to Holidays for two days" Jungkook shuttered looking at the idol.

"I..its ok...I don't have any problem" Taehyung tried to concentrate on food but failed as his eyes were still stucked on doctor's beautiful face.

"Did you eat?" Taehyung asked, this time genuinely.

'He thought for me....in his busy schedule...he got chance. He became happy.

Doctor shook head.

"Then have it...."

Jungkook sat hesitately.

"Jungkook I brought a VIP pass for you. You can come to concert....this Sunday" Taehyung said

"T....thank you......I'll come"

Thank you guys for reading.......

Ok ik am late cause there were some problems.......

Hope you guys are still there...........

Have a great day.........