22.

K I N S L E Y ' S     P O V

   School ended way sooner than what I was wanting it to. Probably because I slept in my later classes, the teachers didn't seem to mind. "God, you still look like shit." Owen whispered, standing beside my locker. "Thanks Owen. You a real one for that." I smiled at him.

   "I didn't mean it like that." He said, I held up my hand stopping him. "It's fine, I get it. Hurting my feelings and stuff." I joked. "At least you're honest."

   I saw the rest of his group walking slowly behind him. "I was joking." He whined, dragging out the g. "Yea, whatever." I rolled my eyes. "That's it." He said, pulling me into a big hug. "God, Tate help!" I said, eyeing the group walking towards us.

   "Uhh, sir. Get off of her she's turning purple." Tate said, prying Owen's arms off me. "No. She's being difficu-" "Kins, let's go!" Roman said from the door. "Hey Romeo." Keaton grinned. Roman only rolled his eyes.

   "Bye guys." I said, walking over to my brother. "I really don't like them." He said, walking towards the car. "That's not my fault." I rolled my eyes, getting into the back of the car with Daniel.

   "What were you guys gonna wear for later?" Rodrigo asked. "Probably normal clothes." Daniel suggested. "Well no fucking shit. Like what?" I sighed, tuning the rest of their dumb conversation out.

   When we pulled up to the house, I was the first to jump out of the car. "Jesus Kins. Let me fucking park before you jump out." Roman glared. "I didn't think I could take one more second of you guys talking about clothes. You're worse than a middle school girl." I said, pushing past my brothers.

   Rodrigo scoffed, "I just want to look nice." He said. "Hey guys. Go get ready. Their flight got shortened so they will be here in an hour." Matteo said, rushing after one of the maids.

   I stormed up to my room, dropping my bag and shoes by the door. i decided I was going to take a nice long shower, to hopefully wake me up more. I let the water warm up while I looked at myself in the mirror. The bruises and burns had mostly disappeared, but the scars were still there.

   I looked more alive. My skin was tanner, my eyes were brighter. I smiled more, made more jokes. I actually felt comfortable with my brothers.

   I shook away my thoughts and jumped in the shower, letting the hot water literally works it's magic. After the shower, I put on the fuzzy bath robe and blow dried my hair.

   After it was dried enough, I walked to the closet, picking out a simple pair of black jeans and white oversized shirt. After getting dressed, I walked to my vanity and pulled out one of the many mascara's I had, and applied a small amount.

   I looked in the full body mirror, nodding in approval. A knock sounded at the door. "Kins, you ready?" Andrea said from the other side. "Uhh yea. Are they here?" I asked, suddenly feeling nervous. Andrea opened the door, "They just pulled up." He said, holding his hand out towards me.

   "Im nervous." I whispered more to myself, he still heard. "Bambina I can promise you there is nothing to be worried about. They are gonna love you, they already do." He said, reassuring me. I nodded and followed him down the stairs.

   When we reached the bottom, there was a whole lot of commotion in the living area. "Where is she?" "She better fucking be here." "Seriously, wheres she hiding." "Matteo, If you dont get th-" They all stopped talking and turned towards the door in which I just entered.