Chapter 12

Ayo! Back at it again with another chapter.

Sorry about the long delay. After the last chapter, I felt really burnt out and decided to take a small break. Also, I was responsible for hosting an independence day party for my family, so I was stuck the cleaning the house all week and weekend and had 0 time to write. (Or even play Destiny 2, for that matter.) But, Independence day is over and I feel like I've got a bit of my motivation back so now I can focus on getting some new chapters out.

Anyway, as for the story: the midterms are quickly approaching for our study group so it's time for them to buckle down and really get into it. I've been thinking about this for a while and I've decided that I'm probably going to start adding POV's into the story. I know that it's been told from a third person perspective but there's a lot of stuff that I feel like would be a lot easier to convey if certain perspectives were told in first person. Plus I wouldn't have to keep changing the font for thoughts😅. Alrighty then, without further ado, let's get into this one.

 Alrighty then, without further ado, let's get into this one

(Couldn't find "1 month". Take your pick)

Saturday. No One's POV

"Yoba...lets do it!"

"Y/N...I can't...we can't..."

"C'mon Yoba...there's no one around. Let's just say "hell with it" and go for it! It'll be great!"

"But...but...this is so wrong..."

"Maybe it is...but why does it feel so right?"

"But....if anyone was to find out about this..."

"They won't."

"I...I..."

"Hey. Don't think about it. Just do it. Let's do it together...okay?"

"....Okay...."

"1...

2...

3!" The young man counted as the two of them sunk their teeth into the deep dish pizza.

"MMMMMMM OH MY GOD. I'M IN HEAVEN!!!" Cried out the bunny ribbon adorned quint in ecstasy, her mouth full of deep dishy goodness. "How did I not know about this place?!" She exclaimed as she stuffed her mouth even more to the point that she looked like a hamster with full cheek pouches.

The 2 besties were currently out on a best-friend-date-thats-not-really-a-date...
date. It was a tradition they had started when they were little after they went on their runs together and figured it would be fun to start it up again after working out together on the weekends. Today's "date" location? A fancy, upscale, high class pizza parlor that served American, Chicago-style Deep dish pizza.