chapter 18

TW: BRUISES and R*PE

As they arrived at house y/n looked out shocked. So all this time jungmin was at her parents old mansion. "Let's go". Jungmin said much eagerness shown in her voice. Y/N got out putting her hands in her pockets she walked behind jungmin. She hadn't said a word since she said goodbye to jungkook and yoona.

"Go to that room and wait for me". Jungmin ordered to y/n. Without a word y/n did as she was told. Walking up the grand staircase she went to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed she checked her pockets looking for her phone only to realize jungmin took it from her. Sighing she layed back on the bed she had a pounding headache.

As she had her eyes closed relaxing she heard the door open close and then lock. This caused her to be alert quickly she sag up only to see jungmin wearing something she'd never expected.

 This caused her to be alert quickly she sag up only to see jungmin wearing something she'd never expected

"Do I looked sexy babe"? She asked model walking towards y/n and sat down straddling y/n's lap. Getting no answer from y/n she tightly gripped y/n's jaw and growled. "Answer me". "Yeah". Y/N finally muttered but looked away from jungmin she was extremely uncomfortable. "Aw really, well I'm glad u love it. Now strip". She said more like ordered.

"What"? Y/N asked not believing what she heard. "U heard me, strip". Y/N didn't move a muscle she was shocked and uncomfortable. Jungmin got annoyed at the wait and decided to take things into her own hands. She quickly unbuttoned y/n's shirt as y/n protested. "What the heck are u doing stop".

Y/N wrapped her hand around y/n's neck pulling her face closer to hers. "Listen, you're mine now and from today onwards I don't care what u say or do whatever I say goes whatever I want to happen is whats gonna happen, so u better shut that pretty mouth and take what I give u, unless u want a punishment".

Y/N groaned and looked away she didn't want jungmin touching her either way but remembering that she didn't have much power at the moment she didn't wanna risk jungmin going crazy and doing anything to her family. "Good girl, now stay still". Y/N kept her gaze at the floor as jungmin took her shirt and jeans off. The next thing she did made it very hard for y/n not to protest.

Out of nowhere jungmin pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed y/n's wrists together tightly above her head so the slightest movement of her arms hurt. "Now kitten, I would've advise u struggle too much cause those are rather tight on your wrists, you can get hurt and we don't want that now do we".

She said as y/n looked at her with nothing but pure gate shown in her eyes. "Jungmin get these the fuck off". She was cut off by a heavy punch to her stomach, the air was forced out of her system. "I said shut up you're only allowed to make a sound when I say so, the next time u do without my permission you'll get another one of those just this time it'll be down here".

Jungmin said in a threatening tone while pointing to y/n's member making y/n hold her groans of pain. "Good girl now let me do my work". For the next two hours jungmin made love to y/n or atleast that's what it was to her. While she was enjoying herself using y/n's body to her advantage y/n was in nothing but pain the entire time.

Hot tears left her eyes one by one. She tried to stop them but the pressure of not being able to make a sound was already too much so she couldn't. She just had to lay there and take every ounce of what jungmin was doing to her as she was restrained and could barely even move.

Once jungmin was done, she took a towel and wiped y/n's skin took the handcuffs off and left saying. "Hm, I enjoyed that, now I see why jungkook probably wanted to keep u so bad". She said smirking. "Too bad for him your mine now but anyway, the bathroom is there clean yourself up when you're ready I have some work to do so I'll be gone for a while don't u dare try to do anything".

She left the room to another to take a shower and change. As she left y/n sat up and fixed her sports bra and boxers as her tears fell even more now that she was alone. Sitting down she looked herself in the mirror, she felt disgusted with herself. She knew it was against her will but she felt like she cheated on jungkook.

She buried her face in her palms as she quietly sobbed. That was the first time in years she cried. All the pain she kept within herself was now coming out. "I fucking hate this". She said to herself. Looking up again she saw jungmins marks all the hickeys and bruises on her skin making her vigorously scrap at her skin as if it would've helped her to get rid of them.

The right side of her neck

The left side

Her chest