Home

I wake up on a hospital bed. I sit up, it hurt like hell but I didn't care. I looked around and spotted Jonah.

He was sitting on a chair, he probably didn't see me wake up yet since he was staring at him feet.

"Jonah?" I say with my voice cracking. I should drink water. He bolted his head up to look at me. "Adam! Your finally awake!" He cheers.

He hugs me but after he pulls away he gives me slap, not a real hard slap but hard enough to make me cheek a bit red. "Owww" I whine for his action.

"That's for scaring me to death! And not listening to me" he says. "I deserved it" I say rubbing my cheek.

"Why did you return tho?" I ask him. He is silent for a minute but then says: "I don't know, I guess I couldn't bare losing you" he tells me.

"Can you tell me why happened tho? Why was your nose bleeding and your hoodie ripped?" I ask him. "oh uh sure" he tells me and starts to explain what happened.

He went through all that for me? "wow" I say. "Luckily no one has recognized us yet" he says. "Yeah that's good, but when can I leave?" I ask him. "Well your wounds were a big deep and that would take a while to healing. The doctor said about a month or so" he said.

We chatted until a nurse came in and told us that the visiting time was over. I didn't want Jonah to go but sadly he had to go.

The next month Jonah would visit me daily and sometimes get me a gift or something to cheer me up but to be honest he was the only reason I was happy there.

One day when Jonah was visiting, the doctor came in and told us that im free to go now. Me and Jonah cheer and finally go to the car.

We sit down and start driving. I would be driving my he insisted that he would be the one driving.

After a long time we finally got home. Home sweet home. It was actually Jonah's parents old house but his parents were taken by the alternates so we claimed it as ours.

I flop on the couch. "Ahhhh, it's so good to be back home" I say satisfied. He nods smiling. "I'm kinda tired tho, I'll head to bed" Jonah says as he goes to his room. Or, erm our room. We share the room since his old was destroyed and since his parents room had 2 beds we just decided to share the room.

I stood up and unplugged the TV and turned it around to not face me. After what happened in the basement I'm kinda scared of TV's. I flop back on the couch and I fell asleep on the on it.