39'*

a

a.n: yo...this calls for a celebration. I was wondering why this was getting so many votes out of nowhere. To celebrate this ^, I am making a special chapter on if Azriel was in Idris' place, and Idris in Azriel's place.

Enjoy~
***
Azriel Moreau ~> Hybrid
Idris Drexel ~> Pureblooded Vampire
-

I glare forward at the vampire who was looking at me funny even though he was the one who stole me from my pack. He wasn't hard to look at though...

His dark brown skin, his one red eye that flowed in the dark while one eye was sparkling blue. It lacked a pupil though, taking me aback as I look away from it. I was surprised because vampires are known for having a hard time obtaining muscle mass since they're basically dead. Except...he was very muscular.

"You must really like me."

I flinch, looking back up at his face as he grinned down at me.

"I don't like you, you kidnapped me! Give me a good reason I shouldn't kill you. I'm known in my pack for being the best killer of your disgusting kind, keep that in mind." I growl, smirking when he raised his eyebrow.

Except he didn't look bothered at all.

"That's even better."

"What?" I was taken aback by him saying that as he came towards me. I began to rush at him to break his neck until he suddenly had me against a wall.

That took me aback again because I didn't even see him move. He was much faster than the other vampires. I usually was able to see their movements and they were easy to kill. He's...pissing me off.

"Who the hell are you? Let me go!" I shout, shoving him back and he didn't even budge. He did step back though as he shrugs.

"I don't think I should disclose that to you. It seems you don't really like me. What will you do if I say my name?" He questions me.

I glared at him because the one vampire we all hated was Idris Drexel. If anyone could kill him, I'm sure the Head Alpha would give a handsome award. I know if I killed him...I'd definitely be appointed next.

As I was thinking happily, I suddenly see this mocking grin on his face. It began to hit me as my eyes widen upon him.

"You're...you're him...aren't you?" I growl as menacingly as possible. He didn't look bothered as he shrugged. "Tell me!"

"Oh...how can I tell you when you're being so scary? I can't tell you such a thing. Especially how much animosity you seem to have towards this...Idris person. What did he do to you?"

I scoff, and I see this guy wait for an answer. Now I roll my eyes as I can't believe I was wasting my time talking to this vampire.

I should've been killed him.