ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Avoiding Alexander and staying close to Aleksy at the same time is so hard.

Why?

Because Alexander has Aleksy glued to his side all the time, you can't even get a minute alone with your husband.

You know that Alexander is doing it on purpose, just due to you rejecting the idea of divorcing Aleksy to be with him.

On the other hand, you found yourself spending time with a charming man called Ptolemy, he proved to be a good friend to you.

Ptolemy is one of Alexander's most trusted military officials.

He's the one who approached you while you were teaching younger kids at the temple the basics of religion.

He was enchanted by the beauty of Egypt and wanted to know every little detail about it.

And you gladly helped him with that, as he also told you about his homeland.

So, the relationship between a giver and a receiver of information turned into friendship.

Right now, you are alone in your chamber, reading scrolls with a peaceful mind.

Yeah, but peace didn't last for long as a boy suddenly appears.

No, he appeared out of nowhere which shocked you and made you stand up from your bed in fear.

"Who are you?" you demand, while the boy stares at you, surprised at the ill-treatment.

"It's me, Sherif, Mom"

His answer made you raise an eyebrow at him in disbelief.

"There is no way you are mine and Aleksy's son, you are too old to be our son" Sherif snorts

"What are you talking about, Aleksy isn't my father...do you have a memory loss or something?"

You realise that there is something wrong, yes, the boy looks familiar, but there is no way that he is your son, right?

"Yes, I had a memory loss"

Sherif now understands where the problem is, no wonder why you can't remember him.

Without wasting another second, Sherif walks toward you, and before you know it, he touches your forehead with the palm of his hand.

The dark-haired boy keeps on repeating a few words in a strange language.

Your memories return, you remember every small detail.

"Sherif" you speak out your son's name, causing him to stop.

"Good to know that you remember me" he gives you a small smile.

"Did something happen, what are you doing here" the teen boy shrugs.

"I came to check on you...I just miss you"

You can see the sadness in Sherif's making your heartbreak.

Without thinking, you pull him into a tight hug.

"I missed you too, don't be sad, I'm sure future me will return home soon"

"So, Aleksy lied to you about you two being married, right" you nod your head.

"Don't worry, I will deal with him"

You thought about exposing him in front of everyone.

But, if you did that Alexander would find it as a chance to marry you.

Being married to Aleksy is better than being to that blond chad.

While you and Sherif are speaking, Alexander brags into your chamber along with Hephaestion and Aleksy.

"See, I told you that she was cheating on you, I heard noises" Alexander accuses.

"She doesn't deserve you, Aleksy, you should divorce her," Hephaestion says the words with hesitation, just to please Alexander.

Aleksy stays silent, not knowing what to do.

"He is my brother" you announce, glaring at the three men.

"That is worst, she was cheating on you with her bro-"

Before Alexander could continue his sentence, you throw your sandal at him, hitting him straight in the face.

You smile innocently, as the Macedonian man groans in pain.

"Oops, my hand slipped"