Part 40

Sana's P.O.V. 

I reached the courtyard but the rainfall was too heavy. I frowned and looked around for an umbrella but there was none. Just then, Sharad came. "Sana? What are you doing here this late?" He asked. "Actually, Roopaji told me to sleep here," I said. "I know that but what are you doing here?" He asked. "I...I..." I stammered nervously. He bent his head amused. "Wait here. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back," he said. He went away and came back with an umbrella. I felt embarrassed at him knowing. "Thank me later," he said handing it to me. I stood, awkwardly in front him and played with the umbrella. "Go," he said. I smiled and left. I crossed the road and went upstairs to Sidharth's home. The door was unlocked and I went inside. He was sitting on the couch and waiting. Seeing me, he stood up saying, "I thought you would ditch me." "I promised I would come," I said going to him. He pulled me closer and hugged me. "This time felt like a century's wait without you," he said. "You missed me that much?" I asked. "You have no idea," he said breaking the hug. He tucked my hair behind my ear and looked at me. "You have no idea what it took me to get over here. You really owe me," I said. "I will give you anything you want," he said. "Then, you have to massage my shoulders," I said. "Your wish is my command ma'am," he said. He held my hand and carried me to the couch. Making me sit on the floor, he sat just above me on the couch and began pressing and massaging my shoulders while I relaxed. "Did you take your medicines?" He asked teasing me. I chuckled saying, "You have no idea what you put me through. It was so awkward." He hugged me from behind saying, "Isn't it all worth it?" "It is," I said kissing his arm. "What if Maasi wakes up?" He asked. "I have taken care of that as well," I said. "How?" He asked. I explained to him what I did and he giggled. 

I was now on the couch, cuddling with him for about a half an hour. "I think I should head back," I said. "It's early yet. Stay a bit longer," he said holding onto me. "Sidharth, now or later, you have to let go of me," I said. "Hmm..." he sighed and dropped his shoulders, "When that time comes, we will see." I moved away from him and faced him. "Even I don't want to leave you but Roopaji..." I said but he pulled me onto him making me stop. "Why are you worrying about her? She's sleeping. I'm sure she must be dreaming about Viren uncle. So, let us enjoy as well," he said caressing my face. I lightly hit him saying, "Don't say those things about them." "Ok. I was just joking," he said wrapping his arms around me as I laid above him. "I think we should do it again," he said. My heart began racing. "What do you think?" He asked. "We don't have time," I said. "We will make it short," he said, "This feeling to be away from you for so long is driving me insane." "But we can't do it every night. What if I get pregnant?" I said. "We will see about all of that later," he said. "Sidharth," I said but he hushed me. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded. "Kiss me," he said. I locked the distance between us and closed our bodies. My entire body was over his and I kissed him lightly. His hands roamed my body and pulled me closer, pressing my body against his. He kissed me desperately and bit my lip not wanting to break the kiss. I tried pulling away for a few seconds to inhale some oxygen but he pulled me back in. After breaking the kiss, he sat up. He held me on top him and made me kneel on the couch, facing him. Pulling me closer for more, he kissed my neck. "Sidharth, Sidharth..." I said trying to stop him, "Not tonight." "Just once," he said desperate. I cupped his face saying, "Just one night. I don't want to be too long." "Are you worried about Maasi?" He asked. 

"I don't want your name being dragged in mud with mine," I said. His body stiffened under me. He held my shoulders and was about to move me away but I stayed put so I could explain myself to him. "Sidharth," I said cupping his face, "I love you. All of me is for you. You know that. This is a huge risk we are taking despite not being married. But, we trust each other so we know that we can go that far. I am not pushing you away. I will never do that. I am craving for you just as you are for me. But we have to understand other people's feelings as well. I don't want to upset Roopaji and everyone else. She is genuinely worried about your reputation and me too." "Ok," he said still looking unconvinced, "If that is what you want then, so be it." I frowned not being able to understand what I should do. "You aren't angry at me, right?" I asked. "No, I understand," he said. I leaned closer to him for a kiss but he turned away. That told me that he was indeed angry. "You should head back. If Maasi wakes up and finds out that you are gone, she will be very angry," he said. "I know that you still don't understand," I said. "So what do you want me to do?" He asked irritated. I sighed and decided that I couldn't leave him angry. I went closer to him and kissed under his ear. I lined kissed on his forehead and cheek as I moved my body closer to his. I untied the string of his pants and raised his kurta. "Sana, you don't have to do this," he said, "I am not forcing you to do anything." "I am not doing this but force. I love you," I said. "I love you too," he said and hugged me. I sighed. Although we had a line drawn between us tonight, we still knew that all we wanted was each other. We set an alarm for half four to wake up and slept, cuddling on the couch. When the time came, the alarm went off and I woke up and turned it off. I looked at Sidharth still asleep and kissed his forehead before leaving. The rain had long stopped by now and I went back to Roopaji's room. I moved away the fake Sana and laid there.