24💗

Good morning 💖 hope you all are fine and happy 💜

Happy reading ❤️

__________________________________________________

Sidharth was driving his car while his jaw was clenched. He was angry , not because she went in the party, because she went there without telling him .

She is so innocent. And he is overprotective for her . He doesn't want anything bad to happen with her.

Sid:

naaz agar tum mujhe baata k jaati toh mai bhi tumhare saath chala jaata na!! Tum baat kyun nahi sunti ho meri?

Mana Kiya tha maine tumhe. Issliye nahi ki mai tumhara koi dushman hoon , issliye kyun ki mai nahi Chahta ki tumhare saath kabhi bhi koi problem ho .

I am well aware about your batch mates. Many of them are spoiled brat. I think I need to call piya and tell her to take care of naaz , jaab taak mai waha nahi jata. Yeah ye hi sahi rahega..

I can trust piya. She is naaz's best friend in true sense. Wo uska khyal rakh legi.

.

.

Sid called piya..

Sid: hello piya Tum naaz ki party mein ho na? Take care of her please.

Piya: umm sorry bhai actually mai party mein nahi hoon.. I was about to go but fir mujhe bohot important kaam aa gya tha. Toh mai nahi jaa paayi .

Sid: shit!! Tum Waha nahi ho!?

Piya : nahi bhai . Par aise kyun puch rahe ho aap? Sanu thik hai na?

Sid: I will talk to you later and aage se wo kabhi bhi aisa koi party attend Karna chahe toh usko rok lena..You should take care of the fact that she is innocent.

.
.
.

After cutting the call , sid punched his hand on the steering wheel.

Sid: damn it naaz!!

He quickly drove the car after taking the address from his close source.

.
.

Mai khwabo ki shehjaadi
Mai hoon har dil mein chayi
Yayyyy!!

Haye mai khwabo ki shehjaadi
Mai hoon har dil mein chayi
Badal hai meri julfe
Bijli meri angrai
Bijli girane mai hoon aayi
Bijli giraneee mai hoon aayi
Kehte hai mujko hawa hawai
Oye kehte hai mujko ......

Umm Mera naam kya tha?

Sana shouted....

She kissed the glass of her hand and said ..

Sana: mai hoon kon mai hoon kon? Mai hoon mai hoon mai hoon don!!

Yes you guessed it right, she was drunk. Mistakenly she drank alcohol thinking that it's soft drink and as she drank for the first time, it affected her a lot..

Her brothers were busy with food and a little drunk too . They drank deliberately thinking that no one will know.

But the shehnaaz show isn't over yet!