Chapter 78(winter break special 2): Your feelings, My feelings, Our love

What a cheesy title. Anyways, here's the chapter.

Kiyotaka POV

It's been a while since my last square off against Akashi etc. And now it's already like....24 december. The last day of our school. Our vacation is a little bit late because of the student's program are extended to train the students for the upcoming school's pressure test. Sucks for me for getting dragged in this pointless event.

Our results are foiled too because the students are informed that Nagumo lost a duel and his position as the director and because the of the exam wasn't over yet, all classes from first to third years are compensated with 200 class points.

That's convenient, I guess. Considering the exam is not over yet and he lost his position, there is no way for us to settle the exam right now.

Chabs: "This is all for today. I hope you guys can enjoy your vacation. And as for the ones on the pressure test, you guys better preapare to not get expelled. The pressure test will begin from tomorrow until 30 december."

Ah...yes. Pressure test is still a thing.

Almost eveyone in the school got eliminated and sent to the pressure test.

As for this class, I and Tatsuya were the sole survivor that doesn't need to go to the pressure test.

I can see the lifeless faces of my classmates. Well, their vacation is basically a goner right now. School is extended and they had to go through a pressure test until 30 december.

Regarding Tatsuya, he made up an excuse that he wasn't feeling well during the last few months and needed to go to a real hospital to get his disease checked up. So I guess  it made sense since the school even forged a fake doctor letter to fool everyone.

But I'm still suprised that he was able to get out of that situation pretty easily. Influence sure is scary huh.

Akito: "Ah...this sucks..." Akito, who sat near me vented out his frustrations.

Kiyo: "I guess you weren't that good at hiding, Akito."

Akito: "This sucks...those 8 bodyguards literally stormed me! how the hell did they even participate anyway!"

Kiyo: "Well...how should I know."

And as for my duel against the Octagons, the school covered it up. So good for me, I guess.

Keisei: "Bawling over it is useless, Akito. We just had to do our best on the upcoming pressure test so we won't get expelled." Keisei said while having a determined look.

Akito: "Dude, you're still shaking."

Keisei: "S-shut up!"

I then got a message from my phone. It's Lina.

Lina: [Nagumo senpai's trial will start soon. Get here with Tatsuya too.]

Ah, right. His trial.

Kiyo: [Otw. I'm gonna pick Tatsuya up first since he's still at the toilet.]

I closed my phone and packed my things.

Kiyo: "Allright guys, enjoy your pressure vacation." I said sarcastically.

Akito: "Yeah yeah whatever."

Keisei: "See ya later, Kiyotaka."

I waved my hand before leaving the classroom.

Ah...Tatsuya's bag. I forgot to bring it.

Nah, who cares. I'll just let him take it after.

Timeskip, toilet