𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝

❝ Liking strawberries runs in the family ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"We're here!" Y/n excitedly looks out at the window as the car stopped beside a familiar yellow looking house. Her legs started kicking as she couldn't contain her excitment.

Ayami couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's eagerness and turned her head around to look at her. "Well someone seems very excited." she mused.

"Mommmm, can't we please go now? I want to go see Grandma and Grandpa." Y/n whines. Her mother chuckles once more and nods her head. "Alright alright, I'm coming." she said, removing her seatbelt before getting out of the car. 

She walked over to her daughter's side door of the car and opened it. She started helping her daughter out of her car seat and carried her out of the car.

"There we go."

As soon as she places her down, the little girl immediately bolted towards the brown colored door. She shook her head in amusement and took her daughter's bag and closed the car door behind her.

The front door of the Furukawa household opened to reveal Ayami's father.

"Ah there are my two girls," His face brightens up at the sight, opening the door widely.

Y/n couldn't contain herself and immediately pulled the old man in a hug. "Grandpa!"

"Oh, Y/n!" The old man crouched down and hugged her. "I'm so glad you came to visit us!" He added, nuzzling his cheek against her small head while she giggled in response.

"Honey, Ayami and Y/n are here!" Haruki announces, placing both of his hands under his grandaughter's armpit and carried her in his arms一 ignoring the slight back pain that he gained from doing that action.

"Hey Dad," Ayami smiled at the two, planting a small kiss on her father's cheek.

"Hello sweetheart, it is so nice to see you again. Why don't you come in? Your mother is making some pie's in kitchen." Her father told her

"No it's alright. I won't stay for too long, I still got some paperwork that needed to be done at the hospital. Besides, I'm just dropping Y/n here and check upon you two." She replied, watching as his father placed Y/n down as she wanted to greet her grandmother, who emegered from the kitchen wearing a pink frilly apron towards the front door of the house.

"Oh I hope you're not leaving without saying a hello to your mother." Himari jokingly said, hugging Y/n by her side.

Ayami laughs at this, shaking her head in response. "Of course not mom." she said, moving forward to bring her mother into a hug, squishing Y/n in the middle. The two felt a soft slap by their waist and quickly looked down to see Y/n breathing heavily. "Time out. I-I-I can't breath in there." She dramatically said as she pushes the two away.