His Royal Highness (3)

Alberu hadn't expected how well the Young master was handling the situation. 

He was expertly talking and paying attention to each and every single conversation, while also making sure no one was ignored or left behind. 

  Alberu supposed this was where some of the rumors about him being loved by everyone in the territory originated; The young master was good with his words and he was also good at keeping the flow and atmosphere in a conversation lively and going.

It was almost like it was natural to him... Even Alberu himself still struggled with keeping such atmosphere in a conversation filled with so many individuals.

  Alberu look around and note each character that were surrounding them; The successor of Count Wheelsman, Eric Wheelsman. Viscountess Popelina's successor, Amiru Ubarr. Gilbert Chetter, the son of Viscount Chetter and his successor...

They were all from the Northeastern nobles circle.

Well, no surprises there as the Henituse them self was part of that section.

  There was also Neo Tolz who was seemingly closer and more familiar to the young master than the other previous three. There were reports about Young master Cale's visit to the Tolz manor few months back, so maybe they were already familiar with each other?

Should Alberu also try to rope in the Tolz family to his faction? The Tolz's shouldn't be affiliated with any of his brother's as of now. 

So maybe that will be a good idea;

"What do you think your Highness?" Cale asked Alberu, making the crown prince the center of the other noble's attention.

"Yes, I think that is a good idea; I'm sure the people would also appreciate that"

Alberu nodded his head, agreeing with the preposition to broadcast this years annual Winter Solstice and the idea of visiting the new years festival.

It will benefit him either way, so why not?

But... There was something he was genuinely  curious about; 

"Say, have any of you seen Marquis Stan?" 

  He hadn't appeared even after the second day had started... He did heard from some of the fussy servants that something had happened in the Stan territory not long ago, but all information to the Stan's were blocked by the queen... 

Even his aunt had trouble gaining information to it.

  "Marquis Stan?" Eric looked at Gilbert and Amiru, who was also looking at him confusedly; "No, your highness, I don't think we have"

"I see, How about you; Young master Cale? Young master Neo?"

Alberu saw how the Tolz successor shook his head, but his eyes were lingered towards The eldest Henituse son.

  "No, your highness, I also haven't seen him yet. Maybe he had some trouble in his way here?" Cale huffed, frowning as if he was worried about the well being of the Marquis, 

"I do hope he is well,"

  He doesn't know, but for some reason, he felt goosebumps when he witnessed the young master said those words with such pure worry on his face. At the same time, he also can't detect any flaw in his words, as if the young master was genuinely worried... 

"Yes..." Alberu gulped, feeling a bit uneasy; 

"Don't worry master Cale! I'm sure they are well!"

Amiru assured the young master,