Chapter 18: Interrogation and Training

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the Issei and the others enter the hotel rooms after their rest with the Mechanical Wrangler, Issei then decided to call Azazel after having a conversation with Draigg and Ingvild, he knew that sooner or later he will have to inform them of their existence, he then calls Azazel who was having his nap, when he heard his student's voice he immediately jolted up, he explained everything and where he was right now, which made him happy, he then looked to see a purple haired beauty and a Dollface next to him, when asked but mostly teased, he told about who she was, which shocked Azazel, while initially skeptical about the situation, he accepted her given that her heart did not seem to be evil on Issei's perspective, he then decided to call Sirzechs and Grayfia, who were not too keen on coming given that they were doing something that was between themselves, but once they were told that it was Issei on the phone, they immediately talked to him, once he introduced both Ingvild and Rex, they seemed to get along very well, he then asked about a sacred gear that could enhance Dragons, to which Azazel replied yes, but it was extremely rare to encounter, such that it seemed to be more of a myth rather than a reality, it was called Nereid Kyrie, after that Issei disconnected the call, and the leaders, mostly Sirzechs decided to give the news to the ORC girls, and well they were happy at first but then Sirzechs decided to give a hint about Ingvild as a love rival, after which he teleported back to his home. Meanwhile Issei and the others get ready for the pool party that they had been informed prior to the party by the hotel staff, and they all then decide to go for the party where they enjoy themselves for the entire night, they dance and they play water sports because of the pool party, after that they go to their rooms and they sleep, the next day Issei and Ingvild notice a plush which they ignore, after that they join the others and they have their breakfast, after which Issei and Ingvild decide to visit a carnival they keep hearing about, they then do that and are instantly transported to a dark forests with skeletons hanging on the trees, almost it seems to be Halloween, after which they notice a Victorian style dressed lady who had beckoned them to follow her, which caused Ingvild to fall into a trance, Issei ended up being forced to follow her, resulting in them running into a huge skeleton monster, this was revealed to be the Skeleton Queen and she had brought the two here for some answers, after answering he asked whether he could leave, however the queen refused stating that she was alone and wanted some company, when Issei demanded to leave, she got angry and attacked the group for defying her, however she was not prepared for the combined assault of Issei and Ingvild as they were easily able to hold their own against her despite her controlling the level and she was defeated rendering her back to a human form, Issei then saved her after summoning Draigg to lift the lady up, after waking up, she revealed her loneliness and Issei offered her a spot to join his team, which she accepted and was asked to tell her the exit which she told was a portal revealing to Level 11. And they no clipped into the portal.

Level 11, 11:30 AM

Issei and Ingvild managed to no clip back into level 11, without any hassle, Draigg eventually went into the sacred gear once again, where he met up with Belle who was enjoying being inside the sacred gear, he then saw his time and said

Issei: Oh shit!!! We are late, Sonya will kill us!!!

Ingvild: Right, let's rush there!!!

Issei and Ingvild ran to where the M.E.G base was, there they could see Sonya waiting for them patiently outside, she then spoke in an annoyed tone