part thirty two

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Shy away

Twenty one pilots

"Fucking terrible." Divs mumbled as she opened up her juice box.

"The sex was that bad?" Riley questioned as she passed Y/n her chocolate milk.

The three girls were sitting at their normal cafeteria table waiting for the others to come, and Divs out of all people looked the least satisfied.

"Strangely enough, I always thought Louis would be good in bed." Riley continued as Y/n chuckled.

"I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't." Y/n stated simply.

"I don't know guys, it was just so- weird." Divs mumbled running her hands through her face and gripping her hair.

But what these girls didn't know was that just across the hall May, Sauce and Louis were having the same conversation.

"Okay but what do you mean bad? What did she do." May questioned as she loaded heaps of Mac and cheese on her lunch plate.

"I don't know. She just, I don't know." Louis mumbled on baffled with himself.

"What was the order. What the hell did you guys do." Sauce said smiling at the cafeteria lady.

"First she sucked me. Then I sucked her. Then I said that there were no condoms because I genuinely didn't want to do it and it was an excuse but she said we could go get them, and then the actual fucking was just I don't even know." Louis tried explaining to the girls and the three finally headed towards the table.

"What do you mean you don't know? Was it too hard, too much, too less?" Y/n asked Divs on the other side of the room.

"If she suggested to get the condoms then that means she liked the sex." Sauce muttered to Louis meters away from the table.

"It was sloppy." Divs said to the girls.

"But that means your good and she's bad." May completed.

"Basically your good and he's bad." Riley told Divs.

"What do I do?" Divs and Louis both said at the same time to the two other people they were with.

"You tell him."

"You tell her."

And just at this moment Louis, May and Sauce had reached the table and sat down at their respective spots. The other four pretended to act as if they weren't just having a conversation about their best friend's having sex.

"Hey besties, how's it going." May said enthusiastically and the others let out rather unenthusiastic noises instead of Sauce who erupted in a 'fucking amazing.'

"We have that parent teacher meeting next week." Y/n told everyone and the conversation began to flow.

"My grandma might not come, she's a bit sick." Louis said moving around the food on his plate.

"I hope she feels better." Divs mumbled putting a hand on her boyfriend's thigh and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm parentless as of now." Sauce said sarcastically and the others giggled.

For next few minutes the group discussed everything and anything from how Sauce was doing at May's to the daunting soccer date Tom and Y/n had just went on.

"So? Have you guys said the three words yet?" Divs asked excitedly leaning on the table as Louis had his head on her shoulder.

"Well uh, no?" Y/n answered nervously.