Chp 32

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO FUCKING LATE!! I WAS WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER (I'm ngl I wasn't to far in but still) AND THEN I CHECKED IT AND IS WAS DELETED! So I was a bit mad over that but anyways so like how you guys been??? Okay okay enough of that imma just get on with this.

Also I don't feel like doin the sleepover or hangout thing anymore I forgot which one it is so imma just go with sleepover, I don't feel like rereading a few chapters I just glanced over the last like 2. Sorry if this part feels rushed because it kinda is. (:

No Ones Perspective
~~~~

Venti calls Hu Tao and Xiangling and he puts the two on Speaker so everyone could hear. "FUCK YO- UGHAA I SHOULDA NOT BOUGHT YOU THAT CONTROLLER!!" Xiao screams, obviously towards Xingqiu who just made Xiao pay him lots. "XIAO YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I AM HEARING FROM YOU!" Hu Tao shouts and Xiao screams in a high pitched voice, not expecting to hear from her despite Venti giving them a warning prior. Everyone starts laughing hysterically after his scream.

(Idk if it's because it's late when I'm writing this but writing that had me crackling a bit.)

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Xiao said embarrassed. " "Oh Xiaooo watch your language!" Xingqiu mocks making Hu Tao laugh even harder. "I don't know who you are, but I like you!!" Hu Tao says in between laughs. "Xingqiu! You sound great as well!" Xingqiu introduced himself "Oh oh oh!! Xingqiu! Is Chongyun with you too!! Hi guys!" Xiangling says loudly. "Hey Xiangling!!" Chongyun says happily.
~~

After a while they ended the call, not long before they finished the game. Turns out, Chongyun won, even though Xiao and Xingqiu swore they would. They had a pretty fun night, but with all fun nights, well some I guess, sleep comes in. Venti had passed out on the couch after he ended the call and was waiting for the others to finish. Earlier he wouldn't have but they did start to quiet down when they started to feel tired themselves.

Xiao went to sleep next to Venti on the couch, but when he finally got enough room and comfort to fall asleep, Venti kicked him off. So he just asked Xingqiu where the guest bedroom was. Chongyun slept with Xingqiu AND ONLY SLEPT, NOTHING ELSE!! THEY WERE TIRED.

Venti was the first to wake up and felt betrayed that Xiao couldn't have woken him up or carried him to the bedroom. So, Venti did the only thing that seemed right and went to the bedroom and jumped on Xiao to wake him up.

"AuH! Venti!! What the hell!!" Xiao sorta screamed, voice not working well after all the screaming from yesterday and just waking up. "You didn't tell me you were sleeping here, so I did the only thing reasonable. Now scoot, I'm still tired." Xiao, to tired to complain, just let Venti sleep with him. (Nothing else!! ~-~)

Around 12 was when Xingqiu and Chongyun went over and started banging on the guest room door. "Wake up you sleepy heads!! You guys gotta leave in like... 30 minutes!" Venti shot up while Xiao was trying to fall back asleep. He kicked Xiao before getting out of bed so he didn't fall asleep again. "Again...Oh give me a break..." Xiao mumbled. "We can like, go to your place or something and sleep then, just get your ass up." Venti mumbled before walking out the door to stop the others from banging on it.

"Wow you look like you slept great" Xingqiu smirked. "You have a disgusting mind... welp! Imma go pack my stuff." And Venti walked away.

After 30 minutes of mostly Venti dragging Xiao around and packing their very little bit of stuff they left. Childe came to pick them up. It was or felt like a short ride. Xiao was zoning in and out the whole time and Venti just played his phone.

Word count- 680
Published- June 30

IM SORRY ITS SHORT ITS LIKE REALLY LATE (like usual) AND I FEEL IF I DONT PUBLISH IT NOW I WILL FORGET!! I will actually try to post more but unlike most people who get summer break around this time on this app that I've seen, I don't Bc my mom said I'm not allowed to. Also it's my Birthday in 5 days and I'm gonna finally be 16 and hopefully my mom'll let me get a nose piercing if I offer to pay. ANYWAYS I GOT THAT ONE VENTI PLUSHY and forgot to pay for clothes so I had to make my own AND LOOK HOW CUTE HE ISSSSSS!!

I also got c1 Venti on his rerun :DD AFTER PAYING $50 JUST TO GET HIM ON MY FIRST PULL WHICH WASNT EVEN A 10 PULL!!! I COULDA DONE MY FUCKING COMMISSIONS!! I WASNT AT PITY OR ANYTHING I think my pity was at like 70 so like soft pity

ANYWAYS I hope you guys have a great rest of your day or night! Take care of yourself, and till next time BYEEEEE!!!!