WR Files: Toma Mizuka

From what I remember, the COTE universe happens in 2015. Which means Sakayanagi visited somewhere in 2007 or 2006, regarding the "8 years and 243 days" she said in Volume 5. As much as I'd like to wait for Volume 0, its better for me to regard this as something in the fanfic. 

These WR Files will be short stories concerning the White Room. The format will vary depending on how I want them to be. It could be the normal writing style, or something like what you'll see in this first one. Regard all of it as part of the fanfic.

________________________________________

Status Log, February 23, 2007

Orders to move to 4th Generation as an instructor, observing researcher and health officer. New codename is 4-00-10. Complied immediately.

- T. M. (4-00-10)

Status Log, February 25, 2007

Subject 4-01 has shown incredible results in the past few tests. Orders to heighten the difficulty a few notches higher. Complied immediately.

- 4-00-04

Status Log, February 26, 2007

Subject 4-02 has died of illness, removing his desk from the room. Discovered some illegal medicine by the bedside of said subject. Doing a check for any other illegal objects in the 4th Generation bedroom.

4-00-10, please oversee the next session with 4-00-12 while we conduct the search. Report to the professor about this incident as well.

- 4-00-02

Status Log, March 6, 2007

Number Count: 

Subject 4-05, 4-09, 4-14, 4-18, and 4-19 have been disposed of. Taking away their desks and preparing for group tests with the remaining subjects. 4-00-10, please take lead of 4-00-12 and 4-00-08 to the next session. 

Rearrangements: 

Please prepare for the visit of certain investors. A few instructors are to continue the sessions with the 4th Generation, while the rest will get ready. Await your new placements within the next few days. 

Orders from the top:

The professor has ordered the most competent instructors to go in a meeting with him after the next session with the 4th Generation. The instructors are as follows; 4-00-02, 4-00-04, and 4-00-10. Please comply as soon as possible.

- 4-00-01

Status Log, March 7, 2007. Only available for certain personnel to read.

I have orders from the professor. 4-01 is to have a test conducted solely on them alone three days from now. Other subjects are to do the normal routine. 4-00-02, 4-00-04, you are to report to me for instructions tomorrow. 

- 4-00-10

Personal Log, March 8, 2007. T. M.

The kids have been going through hell ever since I transferred, or rather I should say they have been going through hell for at least more than a year now. As a trusted member of the staff, the professor let me in on a little secret. 4-01, his own son, is to go under a series of challenges before the visiting investors arrive. Along with two other trusted personnel, we are to create the most brain aching exam for the boy.

As a mother myself, it hurts me to do this, but my plan will begin someday. To free the child from the professor's clutches, if not even a few other kids from the 4th Generation. I'll have to find a way somehow, because these kids do not have to suffer like this.