21

Sana broke the kiss and looked at  his face.

He looked at her with a smile.

Her heart skipped several beats. Because she kissed him in extreme emotions and obviously he didn't understand what a kiss really is! But the fact that he didn't stop her and let her kiss him and after breaking the kiss , he didn't ask her anything, only smiled,, melted her heart instantly.

Cupping his face, she said...

Sana: aap mere ho! Sirf mere ho! Samjhe aap?

Sid: mai toh tumhara hi hoon naaz!! ......

His submission made her so emotional that she hugged him and started crying.

Though kajal is dead now, but the feeling is alive inside her that her husband used to love someone and he was deceived by his lover. What if one day he will remember everything and forget her? What if one day he will think that he loves Kajal and someone named sana never existed in his life?

The insecurity were building in her mind because she knew that she loves him and she had a fear that her love will be reciprocated or not?

If in future, when he will be completely in his senses,  he will forget her existence, then what will she do?

Thinking about all this, she hugged him more tightly.

Sid caressed her head and said...

Sid: Tum ro kyun rahi ho naaz? Are you upset? Did I upset you?!

Sana noded in no...

Sid: fir itne mote mote assun kyun aa rahe hai baby tumhare?

She giggled after hearing this.  He grinned and kissed her forehead.

Sid: I like happy naaz more!!!

She hugged him softly and whispered..

Sana: I love you!

Though she knew that he didn't hear this but still she had to confess for her own peace. She had to express her feelings to sooth her painful heart which is being insecure and scared.

She needed to give herself the Assurance that Sidharth is her man, her love...

.
.
.

Sid:

naaz tum roya maat karo! Tumhare asun mujhe nahi Pasand!! Tum jab roti ho na taab Sidharth k dil mein bhi daard hota hai. Do you want me to be sad? Tumne hi toh bola tha ki mai best boy hoon and I deserve to be happy!? Aab tum hi mujhe rula rahi ho??

Sana : nahi aap dukhi maat ho. Dekhiye mai nahi ro rahi hoon bebu! Aur mai hamesha ye hi chahungi ki aap sad na ho aur Khush raho.

Sid: meri khushi toh tumhare haat mein hai naaz!!

Sana: mere haat mein?

Sid: haan tum Khush toh mai khush. Kyun ki tum meri khushi ho 💜

Sana smiled and kissed his heart.

Sana: aur aap meri jindegi hai.

Though sid didn't understand the depth of this line, still this did something in his heart. He felt different. He felt loved all of a sudden!!!