28

Aurora -

It has been a few weeks since girls have gone and the ones that did not get picked by alpha's have been being large bratz since then.

However that is not my problem. Erin has a good hand on the rest of her daughters. My focus was on Castiel. He has been gone for hours on end and he has been acting strange the last few weeks.

Making me know something is wrong. I leave the bedroom and go to his office where I see him asleep at his desk. I walk over to him and kiss his lips gently. He opened his eyes from my kiss and gave me a light smile. Grabbing my waist and placing me on his lap.

" You look tired. You should be in bed sleeping."

" I know love. But there are things that I have to do"

" Like what?"

" Aurora.."

" Castiel. We have been together for so long. You can tell me anything. You know that right?"

" I know love. It hard to say."

" Tell me"

" Feral rogues."

" feral rogues? I don't understand"

" there might be a war happening soon with the feral rogues. There has been reports of these feral rogues popping up in places of packs but we have more surrounding us. Myself and Jasper have been trying to find the leader but whom ever the leader is hiding behind the feral rogues."

" Do our sons know what is happening?"

" Yes. And Jasper's sons as well."

" That is why Jasper has been looking into alliances for his daughters. Because if war happens we will need as many alliances we can get."

" I want to help out"

" Aurora"

" No I mean it. I want to help out. I can do something I-"

" Aurora, baby, baby we will talk about it later. I promise. I must talk with Jasper about it and see what he will say".

" Okay. That is better than nothing."

" Alright. Take me to bed baby" Castiel said

" You got it." I say picking up his hands walking to our room. Getting into the room jumping into the bed and feeling warmth coming off from Castiel when he embraced me into his arms.

" Good night baby"

" Good night."