Chapter 27 - A Loud Shout

Y/N's POV:

I sat on my bed, waiting for my dad to get back from work. It has been a long two days for me, what with being almost robbed then saved, spending the night with Springtrap, then he and I getting into a fight and me running off, only to run all the way to Deliah's and back to Harry's, to then again go to Deliah's, then going to find Springtrap and bringing him home.
"Damn it Y/N, he's a murderer, a literal undead murderer. Why him? Why does he make me feel like this? I hate that he makes me feel like this. I've never felt like this." I complained, turning over onto my side in bed, clutching onto my pillow and kicking my feet back and forth. Was I experiencing butterflies? Were Springtrap and I destined to be? If Deliah's dream was true then maybe that was the case? I knew I was supposed to help Springtrap but to end up with him, that felt like a whole 'nother thing. "I can't take this right now." I said, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

That's when I heard the sound of the front door open. My dad was home.
I had decided it was time to ask him to help Springtrap. It was gonna be an awkward conversation but it had to happen, I promised Springtrap.

I began walking down the stairs, where I saw him angrily shoveling through the fridge looking for, what I could only assume was, a beer.
"Hey, uh, dad?" I questioned, awkwardly leaning against the stairway. "Ya mind if I ask ya for a favor?"
He slammed the fridge door and turned towards me. "The fuck is it now, Y/N?"
I rubbed the back of my neck. "So you remember Harry's friend? Well he's ready to start sessions with you. I know you told him to come by your office but I feel it would be better if you did an at home session with him. It would just make him more comfortable." I explained.
My dad grunted, pushing towards the living room and taking a seat on the couch. "He'll have to pay extra."
"Uh, yeah, right." I responded, biting my lip.
"And by the way, I know you're seeing someone." My dad said.
I felt my heart drop. Did he know about Springtrap? And who he really was? "W-what do you mean, seeing someone? I'm not seeing anyone. I-if I was you'd be the first to know, dad." I chocked on my words.
"Cut the shit!" My dad slammed his beer down on the coffee table. "I know that the guy you're seeing is Harry's friend!"
My dad began angrily stomping towards me, cornering me. I felt my heart beat in my ears, the hairs on the back of my neck rising, and tears forming in my eye sockets. I wanted to die right then and there. I was a fool to think things were getting better, they were only getting worse. "Dad, I promise I'm not! Springtrap and I are just friends!" I shot my hands up over my mouth, for I had said his name.
"His names Springtrap!? What kinda fuckin name is that!?" My dads voice roared. "I don't want you going near him anymore! Not while you're under my roof young lady! I will have no man putting his hands on my daughter!"
"All you ever do is put your hands on me!" I screamed, before realizing what I had just said.
"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" My dad began raising his hand up over his head, and I knew what he was gonna do next.

Until-