Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan moments, and them getting closer to each other, Swara getting attracted toward Sanskar and he getting posessive for her.

After feeding Sanskar, Swara make hin lay down on bed, and cover him with comforter start going but stop by grip on her wrist, she find him holding her wrist.

Swara : what happened Sanskar? Do you want something?

Sanskar : stay with me. ( surprised her) please.

Swara : Okay, you sleep. I am here with you.  ( make him smile innocently).

She caress his hairs softly to make him sleep but instead of sleeping he only staring her keenly.

Swara: Sanskar sleep! Why you are staring me?

Sanskar : You are very good angel. ( surprised her) very good!! Why you are so good? Why all are not like you?

Swara : you are good that's why you found me good, now stop looking at me and sleep. You need rest Sanskar.

He nod yes obediently and close eyes, she keep caressing his hairs to make him sleep. She find him sleeping and admire his sleeping figure. She shake head and start going but stop by his grip on her wrist and find him holding her wrist. She looks at him keenly and find him sleeping. In sleep also he is not letting her go anywhere, a smile come on her face with the thought and feels herself special by his gesture.

She bend her face near his face and admire him smilingly who is clutching her hand closer to his chest. She remembered the moment she seen him, he earned a corner in her heart. He is very special soul which attracts her toward him.

Suddenly a purple silent scenario seen, Swara seen in purple gown and Sanskar seen in purple shirt, both are dancing slowly and romantically. She is standing in front of him, he is caressing her arms softly make her eyes close, he turn her and kiss her forehead. She smile dreamily.

She open eyes smilingly but her smile fade realizing Sanskar is sleeping and she was dreaming this with him, she become embarrassed and shocked. She hit her own head.

Swara : ( monologue) why I am loosing my control on myself? Whats in you that attract toward you.
I have cured many patients but I never attached with anyone but your soul attract my soul.

She caress his head softly and slowly peck his forehead, he clutch her hand in sleep while move closer to her shivering her on her place by his  closeness. She bend her head on his head and close eyes while feeling the bliss moment which she is feeling with him.

Next Day!

Swara get up yawning, become shocked finding herself laying beside Sanskar and he is sleeping hugging her. She smile at him caress his face. He open eyes yawning see her cutely make her surprised. She become embarrassed and start getting up from him but feel his grip who is holding her small finger while looking at her keenly.

Sanskar : Good morning angel.

Swara : Good Morning Sanskar. ( smilingly) I am going to take bath, I am sending anyone to give you bath.

Sanskar : why you go away from me? I don't like.

Swara looks at him amazed listening him.

Swara : why? You just met me and you got attached with me this much?

Sanskar : I like to be with you, you are very good, good from all. ( widening his arms make her smile).

Swara : I also like to be with you, you are also good, good from all.