10

Liliana

"Yea no I'm not going why is he bringing her over already anyways it hasn't even been a week and this could all end badly for all of us me included" I said sitting on my bed with my arms over my chest and legs crossed.

"I know but Esme and Carlisle said we should welcome her to the family since she's with Bella now meaning she's apart of the family" Emmett said scratching the back of his head.

"I'm still not going" I said laying down on my stomach prepared to go back to sleep" Rosalie sighed before muttering something about plan B.

"Jasper said if you come he'll let you have that hoodie you've been begging him for" I instantly got up and rushed to my closet and changed into an outfit before rushing back out ready to go.

"I have a million hoodies but you want jaspers?" Emmett asked in disbelief that his own girlfriend would choose his brothers promise of his hoodie over his pleas for her to come to the house.

"Yes, yes I do now shut up and let's go" I said jumping out of the window landing gracefully as always.

Bella was still asleep while Edward would be getting her soon. Charlie was still working on the cases about the animal attacks so using the front door wasn't necessary.

Edward wants Bella to meet the family we haven't been on much good terms after I cursed him out about telling Bella I was a vampire.

He thought he wasn't in the wrong and it wasn't a big deal making me want to hit him but I composed myself.

Apparently the others wanted me to come since I was a Cullen just unofficial since the three of us weren't married yet. It's not like I minded the idea but it did feel nice to be apart of their family.

"We're back and we've brought the kitten!" Emmett yelled despite not needing to with the whole super hearing and all.

I glared at him because he keeps calling me a kitten since I'm so called short and look like a kitten when I sleep or wake up and according to them I purr I still don't believe them.

"Great Lily your here come help me making the food!" Esme exclaimed excitedly as I grumbled about how I was only here for the hoodie Jasper promised me. "I'm only here for the hoodie" I said crossing my arms as they chuckled but nodded.

"At least try to be nice" I sighed but nodded at Carlisle before making my way next to them and grabbing a knife to cut the vegetables with Rosalie as a cooking show was on.

It was a while later when we heard Edward's car pull up outside making me sigh and Rosalie scoff as we both received looks from Esme making us look away.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie asked as Emmett spoke up "her names Bella" as they continued on I heard a gasp making me look and see Bella with a slight glare that I returned

Esme went over to great her happily and things seemed okay between the others that was until Esme had explained we were making her food and Edward cut Bella's next words off saying she'd already ate.

Rose broke the glass bowl with the salad in her hands as I stabbed the knife into the cutting board.

"I-It's just I-I know you guys don't eat and I didn't know Lily knew" Bella stuttered as me and Rosalie walked over the glass.

Edward whispered "just ignore Rosalie and Liliana I do" I glared at him as Rosalie spoke up. "Yes let's pretend this isn't bad for all of us" Emmett pulled us both into a hug since I was shaking.

"I would never tell anyone anything" Bella said while I thought about how she couldn't even if she wanted to. "They both know that" Carlisle said looking at me and Rosalie as I rolled my eyes.

"The problem is you two have gone public so" Emmett trailed off "no she should know the entire family will be implicated if this ends badly" I sneered at the new couple

"What's the difference between me and Edwards relationship and the three of yours?" Bella asked voice filled with jealousy as me and Rosalie blinked at her and the other not including Jasper and Alice who weren't here yet looked at us nervously

I was going to speak but my mouth was covered as I glared at Bella. Ever since her Edward obsession she's been acting like a bitch and I was about sick of it.

She gave me a smug look since I couldn't do anything but before anything could happen Alice came through the window with Jasper.

Alice skipped over to Edward and Bella pulling an annoyed and pained Jasper with her. It was clear it was hard for him to be around her.

I admit even I have trouble being around Bella sometimes so when I do I leave and go to the Cullens and hunt with them I've never tasted human blood nor killed a human nor do I want to

I do not want to be a possible ripper yes no thank you. Alice hugged Bella and said she did smell good making me look at her in disgust. Edward had gave Alice a look but Alice reassured him that she and Bella would be great friends

Bella stuck her hand out to give Jasper a hand shake but put it down when he just looked at her pained I walked over put my hand on his shoulder knowing that I still had a calming affect on him even after I was turned.

Carlisle apologized explaining that Jasper was new to the whole vegetarian thing as she nodded and he finally introduced himself I guess Bella was uncomfortable and Edward was embarrassed so he took Bella to tour the house.

After they left I glared at the spot where they once were. "Come on Raven stop glaring" Jasper said as I narrowed my eyes at the spot.

"That bitch was trying to be smart doesn't she remember I know where she sleeps at night?" I questioned as they laughed at me but I stared at them blankly.

"Okay let's go Princess" the three of us left the kitchen and went to their room as I sighed loudly and flopped on the bed.

"Sometimes I just want to kill her like there's a huge difference between us and them! One day he'll probably drain her dry on accident!" I exclaimed waving my hands around.

"How about you take a nap I know you were up watching legacies all night and yelling about how unrealistic it is and how it's completely different from the vampire diaries and the originals" Rosalie said as I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands before crawling to the middle of the bad and balling myself up into what they say a 'cat like' position.

I went to sleep thinking of all the ways I could hurt my twin in a non physical way.