Chapter 49: Armor of Zeldarein

{Armor of Zeldarein}

After Brian press the button, the transformation was immediate.

Brian's brown and red robotic eyes turned deep, and his aura changed completely, turning profound and vast, with a feeling of domination.

However, that was just the start.

The next instant, golden magical energy particles started to came out of Brian and wrapped around him and transformed his Enchanted Diamond Armor into a dark-golden armor!

The armor superposed over Brian's diamond armor. It made it even more beautiful and domineering, with black electric lines cursing through the armor and expanding to the surroundings.

Besides Brian's face, his entire body was covered by the armor.

But that was not everything. Next, another part of the magical golden energy particles wrapped Brian's Netherite sword and turned it into a two-meters-long squarish lance. The lance shone with an ominous golden light that seemed to tear space itself and rested in Brian's right hand peacefully.

Lastly, the remaining magical golden energy particles dispersed around Brian like satellites orbiting the sun, and created a bubble-like barrier protecting him!

Instantly, a powerful aura erupted from Terroriser's body. The magical energy inside him surged out and pressured all the monsters nearby, and his body hovered overbearingly in the air!

Everybody, from the monsters to the humans, felt the change. Everyone including Team 6 opened their eyes wide, Vanoss smiled in pride, and the chocolate brown-haired cat girl sleeping far away muttered 'The Metal Dragon'.

Even the two Demigods fighting 10km from them changed their expressions. Both of them turned towards the city's direction with expressions of shock and astonishment!

As the transformation finally completes, it shows Terroriser's full appearance.

{Armor of Zeldarein}, this is not any other techniques, no, this is a skill to summon forth one of the most strongest armors in Fordalt that could make Netherite Armor as a child's equipment

The armor is too strong. TOO strong that not even a powerful Super Tier Spell could barely effect the armor. With that much power, it could withstand <A+> rank most lethal attacks.

The Lance with him has several special abilities that will not be reveal yet.

As for the bubble barrier has a special power to stop attacks coming towards the user. It could even withstand Transcension-level Demigods attacks unless getting a few more hits from them.