63

Chapter 63 - Little Baby Fox

After the bashing had calmed down, Xu WanZhi even went over to take a look under Jiang YueXian's Weibo.

Over on film emperor Jiang YueXian's side, it was obvious that he had been reining in his fans to not let them cause trouble under her Weibo.

Just as he had said, love is sacrificing, not possession. Had he really changed so drastically?

After the filming was over, she told Xiao Yan. "Open up a few Weibo accounts today and follow some cute pet accounts for a couple of days. We have no filming in the morning two days from now. Bring the cameraman with you to my place to take pictures of my fox."

Xiao Yuan became very excited after she heard that. "Fox? Your baby fox? We are going to have a specific account just for your baby fox? Awesome! Wanzhi-jie, you are finally going to go down the path of clearing your name!"

"Yup." Xu WanZhi nodded. "It's time to start closing in the net."

A week later, several cute pet accounts simultaneously reposted the new "AiAi Fox"'s first Weibo.

[Baby fox is like a little princess. They must wear the prettiest dress and have on the prettiest blush!]

Along with the post were three animated gif. In the first one was the picture of a little fox with the blush filter on. A large hand handed over a pastel color dress in front of her and the fox, her eyes squinted, with the smile like look, docilely reached out her left paw. When the left side was done, she reached out her right paw as though she could comprehend what was going on.

After she had on the pretty lacey dress, she leapt onto the table, cocked her little head and posed for the picture.

In the second gif, the cameraman couldn't help himself but reached out his dark and large hand to touch her little ear. The fox, on the other hand, leapt up, arched her back and stuck her tail way up in the air and gave him the I-am-going-to-rip-you-to-pieces vicious beast look.

In the third one, the cameraman had retrieved his hand and the baby fox squatted back docilely and licked her little nose.

The caption underneath it was, [I am a vicious beast with no emotions. Don't cross me. Don't even think about it!]

A few of the major Weibo accounts had quite a few active fans who looked at cats or hamsters' pictures on Weibo every day. Seeing an unusual little baby fox made them go nuts.

[Vicious beast with no emotions? Are you kidding? It is sooooo cute!]

[Oh, m lord. Where did this tsundere little princess come from? I love her!]

[Wait, wait – This is the same little baby fox that Jiang YueXian had asked the entire web to look for him, right? Right?]

[Yeah! Judging by its size and coloring. It's the exactly same one that Jiang YueXian was looking for! @JiangJiang, hurry up to look at the fox!]

[I want to buy it the prettiest of all dresses and add the cutest filter on it!!]

[I am going to die!! Gimme more!!]

[Mommy! I am going to go buy a fox right now and see when will it turn into a demon!]

Jiang YueXian, when he caught wind of it, went looking for it on Weibo right away and saved each of the pictures one by one. Contented, he sank into his own couch and registered for a secondary Weibo account and quietly followed the Weibo account and added a comment: Must continue to remind self. Love is sacrifice. Do not even bring tens of millions of fans to harass someone!

A few days later, Xu WanZhi received a call from Mu ZhenYu – that was about to return from Italy.

It had been over ten days since they had last spoken with each other. As soon as she picked up the phone, he said to her in a commanding tone, "Xu WanZhi, my flight will be landing at 10 AM. You need to come and pick me up."

Xu WanZhi wasn't sure what she should make of that. "Why me?"

His answer was simple. "I don't have a car."

Xu WanZhi, "No worries. I have $8 million. I can buy you one."