⁷Epilogue

Quote from Big Sister Ling: You go and visit teacher Yu's workplace, you can't get in. Teacher Yu Tu wants to visit your film set, he doesn't have the assets.

Qiao Jing Jing: No such thing!

There are always some unavoidable things in life. For example, you actually have to act with someone whom "the whole world knows you don't get along with".

Of course, even if the whole world knew, she still have to act her part in front of everyone. It was just that the other party was a bit exaggerated in the way she behaved. When they met in the film set, the other party dashed forward and hugged her warmly. "Jing Jing, I miss you very much. Hey, your skin is very good recently."

Qiao Jing Jing was very angry! She only had a pimple once in a blue moon. Why did she have to see it?

Although caught unprepared, how could Qiao Jing Jing lose when it came to being hypocritical thing like this? She put her arms around the other party and gave an even more powerful hug, brimming with enthusiasm, "Qi Qi, I also miss you very much. My dear, have you grown thinner recently?"

Emmmm~~~

The other party was known to have a body type that got fat easily.

Since they were both a hypocritical female celebrity, filming naturally was also especially lively. In the more than half a month of filming, there were simply all kinds of turbulent undercurrents.

Therefore, when Xiao Zhu knew that Teacher Yu surprisingly wanted to come to visit the film set, she started to worry. Of course, it was good for Teacher Yu to come to visit the film set. He had also gone to Jing Jing's other film sets to visit before, but it was different this time. The rich boyfriend of the other party had just come to visit the film set a few days ago and had been especially grandiose by bringing a few cars. It was practically a fleet of cars transporting countless foods and drinks to the cast and crew who were filming in the desert.

How could Teacher Yu top him?

But her artiste was especially happy and didn't realize what the problem was at all.

On the morning of the film set visit, in the dressing room, after the makeup artist left, Xiao Zhu couldn't help but ask, "Teacher Yu is coming. Aren't you the least bit worried?"

Qiao Jing Jing was baffled and glanced at her. "What is there to worry about? There are not many kissing scenes in this drama."

Xiao Zhu: "......"

Too scary! She didn't even have the basic mentality of a female celebrity of comparing herself to other people!

"Why does Teacher Yu suddenly have time to want to come over?"

"I also don't know. He only told me the day before yesterday and only said that he'll arrive around noon today. I asked him where he is, but he wouldn't say." Qiao Jing Jing suspected that he had a work assignment nearby but could not tell her because of confidentiality requirements . Could he also be somewhere here on this part of the desert? Didn't those involved in aerospace often do testing in the Gobi Desert and places like that?

However she did not speak to Xiao Zhu about these suspicions.

"He'll arrive around 11 o'clock. I'll most likely be filming, so you wait for him outside."

Xiao Zhu couldn't help herself. "In that case, want to get Teacher Yu to bring something for the cast and crew? Last time, that boyfriend of you-know-who, brought so much stuff. We can ask Big Sister Ling to apply for reimbursement."

Qiao Jing Jing: "... You're so young but you already like to compare!"

Xiao Zhu: "......"

You're obviously the one who every time says that you must be prettier than the other party!